Super Bowl LV Chiefs vs Buccaneers gameday thread 2-7-21

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing what Tom Brady has done for the Bucs.

Many would like to see him get another ring without playing for BB.

He will have to be right on his passing game and the Bucs will have to find a way to stop Mahomes.

Chiefs have so many weapons to attack you with.

They can beat you in many ways.

Their D will have to find a way to stop Brady.

Hoping it's going to be a good game and go down to the last minute.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super Bowl info:

Both winners and losers get paid

Whether or not your favorite player triumphs, just securing a spot in the Super Bowl is a win for their bank account. According to Athlon Sports, each player on the winning Super Bowl LV team will score $130,000. Losers, meanwhile, will reportedly receive $65,000.

But halftime performers don't make a dime

Sorry, The Weeknd. No matter how A-list a performer is, headliners are not compensated for performing during the big game.

"We do not pay the artists," NFL spokesperson Joanna Hunter told Forbes in 2016. "We cover expenses and production costs."

Fans of recent acts like Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Maroon 5 shouldn't sweat it, though, as the sheer exposure is worth millions of dollars. Last year, the halftime show drew more viewers than the actual game, per Billboard.

Americans snack a lot

Super Bowl Sunday is the second-highest day of food consumption in the U.S., behind only Thanksgiving, according to the United Food and Commercial Workers union.

Wings, specifically, seem to be hotter than ever. The National Chicken Council’s annual report speculates that Americans will devour a record 1.42 billion wings on Super Bowl Sunday this year, up 2% from 2020.

Commercials are crazy expensive

A 30-second spot during Super Bowl LIV went for as high as $5.6 million in 2020, and this year is no different: USA Today reports that CBS is charging between $5.5 million and $5.6 million for half-minute ads during Super Bowl LV.

17 million people might skip work the next day

If the thought of facing a work day the morning after the biggest night in football sounds like too much to bear, you’re not alone. In 2018, an estimated 13.9 million Americans called in sick on "Super Sick Monday" and more than 17 million did the same in 2019 and 2020, based on extrapolations of U.S. workforce data.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/5-surprising-super-bowl-facts-to-discuss-during-commercials

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The odds are against the bucs
The chief offense is so difficult to handle
But always rooting for the underdog and moreover don't undestimate the goat, he is a winner and won't stop to fight

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last June I thought there would be no season.

Very thankful we had one and are celebrating with the Super Bowl. I’m cheering for both sides. Don’t care who wins, I’m just celebrating the fact this game is happening.

A huge shoutout to all the essential workers who made this game possible!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Chiefs win but I don't know who I will be rooting for until the game starts... usually the underdog.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson