OT: Bruce Arians

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I was rooting for Drew Brees & the Saints to win it all after the cards were eliminated. I just can’t help but appreciate Drew at 71” and 190ish pounds and a normal man body (sounds like someone I know real good).

That said, I can’t help but root for BA. In fact, if he wins it all, it’s going to solidify my opinion on this franchise: Michael Bidwill is a spoiled kid who is trying to play the part of NFL Owner, but he’s also a top prosecutor, jet pilot, community/political leader (meddling douche), and involved everywhere (but really nowhere) in League decisions and direction. Spare me...

Many of you beat up on Keim, Kyler, Kliff (and I do that; the dude doesn’t belong here, and I’m pretty sure this was a MB decision), but the problem starts at the top. He’s better than his old man, but still far to hung up on himself. He’s the greatest man that ever lived in his eyes, and their just isn’t enough room for a legitimate coaching staff.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just rooting for a good game. Either Brady cements himself as the greatest player of an sport in the modern era or Mahommes starts trying to build his resume to chase the GOAT.

and either Andy Reid cements himself as one of the best coaches ever or BA (who I still love for making us a ten plus win team for three years) gets a chip.

lots of no lose scenarios. All of those guys are beloved by their teams/teammates. Brady is the only guy I don’t like because of his MAGA ties but watching greatness is still watching greatness.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going for the bucs,!!! Be awesome to see arias with a ring after beating cancer

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love both coaches, but Reid already has a ring. So definitely pulling for the Bucs. Plus, my parents live an hour south of Tampa and are super excited. (Eagles are their first love, but they also adopted the Bucs when they retired to Florida.) Parents were at the NFL experience today. They usually go to Busch Gardens on Thursdays as my dad has cancer treatments in Tampa on Fridays.

Sorry, TMI. I blame my second covid vaccine, lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love both coaches, but Reid already has a ring. So definitely pulling for the Bucs. Plus, my parents live an hour south of Tampa and are super excited. (Eagles are their first love, but they also adopted the Bucs when they retired to Florida.) Parents were at the NFL experience today. They usually go to Busch Gardens on Thursdays as my dad has cancer treatments in Tampa on Fridays.

good stuff on vax 2!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

throwing some good vibes your pops way

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Prayers to you and your family.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have a hard time rooting for BA, not going to lie. I wish I knew exactly what went down, but from the outside, it looks like he quit rather than accept changes to his staff, then took the first opportunity he could get.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time rooting for BA, not going to lie. I wish I knew exactly what went down, but from the outside, it looks like he quit rather than accept changes to his staff, then took the first opportunity he could get.

agree

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree he quit. Most likely because KEIM couldn’t secure him a qb.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is my take as well. I will be rooting hard against Tampa. Don't want Brady to get another ring, don't want BA to get a ring, don't want Antonio Brown to even sniff a ring either.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree he quit. Most likely because KEIM couldn’t secure him a qb.
Lot of hate for Bidwill but the fact that no one knows what went down around BA’s departure shows professionalism and class in my opinion. From what I understand from a couple people close to the situation BA was no longer in great condition to coach.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

A Boss who defends his staff.

Terrible, terrible!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fun plays as a hc arias did have flaws example being loyal to bad ex corridantors but fun watchimg him with palmer......

And wanting to see brady retire as a champion sure he will have a fun night if he wins lol :cough: wife :cough:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
About a year, or so, ago I made a post about how Mike B. is very hard to work for and a meddling owner. This came from people who work in the NFL. Of course, the cardinal fan boy mob where they can do no wrong came out and said I had no idea what I was talking and he was the greatest thing ever.

I like Mike B. But like most prominent people, I'm sure he has a public persona and a work persona. There was definitely something that went on with BA and the Cards were wrong to let him go. I don't know for a fact but I've heard it was a Mike B decision, not Keim.

Also a few months ago, I sat down at the bar area in a local restaurant while wearing my Cardinals hat. Some guy asked which Cardinals team I was fan of. Turns out it was former Cards OC Mike Miller. He confirmed that Mike B. is tough to take.

Oh, and btw, for that long ago "argument" as to who was behind the SB offense, it was Whisenhunt's not Haley. Miller worked in the passing game side of things that year.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
About a year, or so, ago I made a post about how Mike B. is very hard to work for and a meddling owner. This came from people who work in the NFL. Of course, the cardinal fan boy mob where they can do no wrong came out and said I had no idea what I was talking and he was the greatest thing ever.

I like Mike B. But like most prominent people, I'm sure he has a public persona and a work persona. There was definitely something that went on with BA and the Cards were wrong to let him go. I don't know for a fact but I've heard it was a Mike B decision, not Keim.

Also a few months ago, I sat down at the bar area in a local restaurant while wearing my Cardinals hat. Some guy asked which Cardinals team I was fan of. Turns out it was former Cards OC Mike Miller. He confirmed that Mike B. is tough to take.

Oh, and btw, for that long ago "argument" as to who was behind the SB offense, it was Whisenhunt's not Haley. Miller worked in the passing game side of things that year.

Thank you for this tidbit!

OP
OP
speedy

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I don't know for a fact but I've heard it was a Mike B decision, not Keim.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a MB decision and not a SK one. It was reported on Doug & Wolf “there wasn’t enough bourbon in AZ to keep BA stocked up.” That seed was most definitely not planted by SK. I don’t know the particulars of what occurred between BA and the Org, but I have been privy/a fly on the wall to how MB does business with local government, and he’s a ****. His way or his way, and he will damage anyone who doesn’t do it his way.

fact is, BA is headed to the SB, and we are sitting quite mediocre.