Ot- this Seahawk scum needs to banned for life

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Jesus Christ! there has to be some drug abuse or something going on there. That’s the behavior of a psychopath. You would think someone would’ve picked up on that a while ago. thank God she’s OK

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He should be banned indefinitely but we saw some players being back cause reached an agreement with the victim
They must change the protocol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he is prosecuted for attempted murder.

I was off my meds :rolleyes:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
How’s this any different then all the others who are still playing. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Joe Mixon, Aldon Smith, Greg Hardy. The list goes on. The NFL doesn’t care about character or criminals for that matter.

All those players are/were borderline elite talents at one point.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
So that makes it OK to beat women/children?
Obviously it is to the NFL if you can help them win a game.

Guess I shouldn’t limit it to the NFL. The Astros had a wife bearer as their closer when they won it all.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He did something similar when he was in college at USC

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Yes, lock him up and throw away the key.

But why are we always so shocked when one of our human robots that was raised to play a violent sport goes off the rails. We are a society that continues to see football, boxing, and other violent sports as simply fun innocent entertainment. Sports that are proven to cause brain damage to all degrees. A society that has legalized and made available a billion guns throughout our society and considers it normal and the right of its god fearing citizenship, no matter their intelligence or sanity. A society becoming more and more radical and at odds with one another over things as simple as how we drive our car to who we vote for in our electons. (By the way, we can no longer be proud of our peaceful elections and transfer of power. That statement is forever null and void.)

And WHAT now? Someone shoots or beats someone. How shocking. Simply shocking. Who could have ever seen this coming.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously it is to the NFL if you can help them win a game.

Guess I shouldn’t limit it to the NFL. The Astros had a wife bearer as their closer when they won it all.

But they will make an example out of this scrub "to show they are serious"

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
But they will make an example out of this scrub "to show they are serious"

Yep.

Not that he shouldn't face prosecution with football being the least of the concerns, but honestly I still don't know who he is and I follow the team......

So it will be easy for the league to bluster about, while gushing over the speed and explosiveness of Hill next week

I'm also sympathetic to those with bi-polar manic depressive conditions - my grandmother has this as well as some family friends.

Thankfully my grandmother is committed to her meds, but will still slip on them every now and then.

We have a family friend where it cost him his family an be he basically couch surfs, lives in his car because he won't medicate

There was a guy a while back in the NFL who was caught with a trunk full of guns in a manic state

It's very sad

It's also not justification for violence to others or washers away accountability

Thankfully it appears she'll make it through this physically. Hopefully she finds support mentally (I would love for the team to help her support her on this).

If this is bi-polar related, hopefully he checks in to be monitored for a couple weeks and stays medicated through his court date because it sounds like he's dangerous out there now

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes, lock him up and throw away the key.

But why are we always so shocked when one of our human robots that was raised to play a violent sport goes off the rails. We are a society that continues to see football, boxing, and other violent sports as simply fun innocent entertainment. Sports that are proven to cause brain damage to all degrees. A society that has legalized and made available a billion guns throughout our society and considers it normal and the right of its god fearing citizenship, no matter their intelligence or sanity. A society becoming more and more radical and at odds with one another over things as simple as how we drive our car to who we vote for in our electons. (By the way, we can no longer be proud of our peaceful elections and transfer of power. That statement is forever null and void.)

And WHAT now? Someone shoots or beats someone. How shocking. Simply shocking. Who could have ever seen this coming.
This is the best thing you've ever said. I'm sure that throughout the draft process, you'll see plenty of posters here suggesting we like a player for his nastiness or violence on the field, that we need a mean mug in the trenches.

Why do we expect someone who is strong and violent on the field to shut it off at the whistle, or when the play is dead?

There are a lot of these physically dominant people who would be terrors without 5 practices a week and a game to go beat someone up legally. I love the game, but I'm also aware that some people who play it are out for blood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave