Rank these 4 QB’s all-time...

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Super bowl.... first and ten on your own five yard line... a minute and a half to play and your down by five......
I’d take Montana over Brady every single time
You won't get an argument from me if put in that situation. I was a huge Montana fan! But, no one can argue the fact that Brady has won 6. My argument in favor of Montana was that Joe never lost one.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at the stats..... most of you guys are way under valuing Drew Brees

I'm having a hard time with this because you could argue that Brees should be #1 on the list, and he is 3rd and 4th on a lot of lists here.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't get an argument from me if put in that situation. I was a huge Montana fan! But, no one can argue the fact that Brady has won 6. My argument in favor of Montana was that Joe never lost one.
But how many did he go to? Lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But how many did he go to? Lol
4-0 is still very impressive. Would love to have seen how many more Montana would have won if the Niners hadn't moved on to Young. I'd say maybe 2 more. Yes, the GOAT is heading to his 10th SB. Wow!, that's crazy to even be typing. But, the GOAT has lost 3, and that number could end up being 4. So what's more impressive: 4-0 or 6-4? IMHO, going to 10 is unmatched & will remain unmatched until we see how Mahomes's career plays out.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4-0 is still very impressive. Would love to have seen how many more Montana would have won if the Niners hadn't moved on to Young. I'd say maybe 2 more. Yes, the GOAT is heading to his 10th SB. Wow!, that's crazy to even be typing. But, the GOAT has lost 3, and that number could end up being 4. So what's more impressive: 4-0 or 6-4? IMHO, going to 10 is unmatched & will remain unmatched until we see how Mahomes's career plays out.

6-4 without question. Brady had much worse supporting casts than Montana ever had.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
But still Montana had a ton of weapons. Rice, Taylor, Craig etc.
Funny thing is the 1 year Brady had all the weapons, they were undefeated until they lost in SB.

I think getting to 10 is more impressive. And I think Tampa wins this year.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But still Montana had a ton of weapons. Rice, Taylor, Craig etc.
Funny thing is the 1 year Brady had all the weapons, they were undefeated until they lost in SB.

I think getting to 10 is more impressive. And I think Tampa wins this year.
I'm rooting for TB, but not sold they'll win. I agree that nothing compares to 10 trips to the SB.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

6-4 is much more impressive. Those 49er teams were far more star studded across the board as well.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
6-4 is EASILY more impressive, lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose