If we could only Address 1 area this offseason, making it as good as can be:

If we could only fully address one, which area would you most like to make complete this off season?

• Defensive Backfield

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Linebacking Corp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D Line including pass rushing and run stopping

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Offensive Line including pass protection and run blocking

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • WR & RB Corp

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Special Teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In a perfect world, Jaycee & Creed Humphrey ends up being our 1st two picks.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Even if none of the top players fall to us, there are so many others that could turn out to be great players. The problem is you don't know which ones it will be. I feel this is the ideal draft to trade back a couple times and simply collect as many as R2-R3s you can get. I really think that there are 100 players that, with good coaching/training, could be quality starters. I would prefer to have 5 or 6 shots at finding those best ones, rather than just rely 2 or 3 turning out to be good.

I am with most of you though, to once and for all, put together a top Oline with good depth. We would all sleep much better for a change knowing our QB has a solid pocket (like Brady seems to always have) and our RBs can always get to the second level when they run it. I have always been a D first guy, but nowadays it seems the better teams just simply out score everyone each week.

Last edited:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OLine definitely, especially the middle. Need a quality center desperately, a beast like TB's Ryan Jensen.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
O-line and specifically right guard.

Need someone with good feet who can one-on-one mirror under tackles. (Aaron Donald)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose