Ot rec weed tom!!!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Harvest of AZ is now selling rec at all locations. Check out one nearest to you.

Oh, wow. The Scottsdale store is near me. Didn't eve know that they were there.

I was thinking of going down to see a friend that's at about 32nd and Osborn later so I was thinking of trying The Flower Shop at 32nd and McDowell. Anyone been by it to have seen the line?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Oh, wow. The Scottsdale store is near me. Didn't eve know that they were there.

I was thinking of going down to see a friend that's at about 32nd and Osborn later so I was thinking of trying The Flower Shop at 32nd and McDowell. Anyone been by it to have seen the line?

Every dispensary will be the same. Just carve out on hour you'll be glad you did.

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every dispensary will be the same. Just carve out on hour you'll be glad you did.
Hahaha blazing a bowl for nfl is nice and helping me ease out feeling on the suns lately

Glad it's fully legal in az thought for sure 207 would fail to pass

I won't be smoking a ton gonna switch to edible soon lung wise

But grats to az !!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Question for the experienced...what would you recommend for the beginner? Not looking to get high per se, but some to relax at night and prior to going to bed. I don’t want anything that would make me anxious. Thanks
Look for a low THC indica strain. They do more to relax you and help you sleep

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Question for the experienced...what would you recommend for the beginner? Not looking to get high per se, but some to relax at night and prior to going to bed. I don’t want anything that would make me anxious. Thanks
Also.... I second the recommendation for edibles.... that’s what I use mostly.... less likely to make you anxious... but maybe harder to find one for sleep.... for me they take two hours for full effect.... starts hitting in an hour then gets steady stronger for an hour.
As a rookie you’ll want to start with about a 5mg dose.... gummies are good for that because it’s easy to tell how much your taking... but keep them refrigerated because they melt easy
Chocolate bars are also good because they are divided into pips and are easy to break up
If you’re going to smoke go down to the smoke shop and invest twenty bucks into a small double bubbler... it’s a water bong with two water chambers... it double filters your smoke.... makes it much smoother and cuts way down on the hacking fits

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Also.... I second the recommendation for edibles.... that’s what I use mostly.... less likely to make you anxious... but maybe harder to find one for sleep.... for me they take two hours for full effect.... starts hitting in an hour then gets steady stronger for an hour.
As a rookie you’ll want to start with about a 5mg dose.... gummies are good for that because it’s easy to tell how much your taking... but keep them refrigerated because they melt easy
Chocolate bars are also good because they are divided into pips and are easy to break up
If you’re going to smoke go down to the smoke shop and invest twenty bucks into a small double bubbler... it’s a water bong with two water chambers... it double filters your smoke.... makes it much smoother and cuts way down on the hacking fits

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies...always heard good things, but unsure and nervous where to start. I personally don’t know of any smokers in my age range.

work your way slowly into smoking. And NO EDIBLES for a while. Trying to figure out the right amount of those for someone who’s smoked for 28 years is adventure enough.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I've always wanted to try shrooms i bet that would be a fun time like the brian fguy epic lol

easily the most fun psychedelic and my favorite next level drug back in the day. LSD can be more intense and I had some WILD trips, but man, it just kicks the snot out of your body and I am too old for that ish now.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I have a very bad reaction to THC whether it be edibles or smoking but I really have positive results with full cannabis based CBD. It got me off my sleep meds that I was dependent on which nearly ruined my digestive system. If you find the right strain it can be super beneficial.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
work your way slowly into smoking. And NO EDIBLES for a while. Trying to figure out the right amount of those for someone who’s smoked for 28 years is adventure enough.

What's really fun is when your baker messes up her calculation and thinks her 25 mg cookies are 100 mg. Then you eat half of one and the cookie is really at least 200mg. I became one with the couch that night. :)

easily the most fun psychedelic and my favorite next level drug back in the day. LSD can be more intense and I had some WILD trips, but man, it just kicks the snot out of your body and I am too old for that ish now.

You're not too old for that. You're a little younger than I am and I'm fine with it still. Both that you mentioned are easier on your than rolling. That's the one that's made me to re-think things. Lately I've been considering macrodosing shrooms because it's supposed to help with migraines and it looks like it can also cause the growth of new brain cells. Both things would be nice to have.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's really fun is when your baker messes up her calculation and thinks her 25 mg cookies are 100 mg. Then you eat half of one and the cookie is really at least 200mg. I became one with the couch that night. :)

You're not too old for that. You're a little younger than I am and I'm fine with it still. Both that you mentioned are easier on your than rolling. That's the one that's made me to re-think things. Lately I've been considering macrodosing shrooms because it's supposed to help with migraines and it looks like it can also cause the growth of new brain cells. Both things would be nice to have.

days after rolling are definitely tough come downs, but man... post LSD felt like a waking existential nightmare the next day.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He’ll be fine with edibles as long as he gets one where he can control the dose
5mg gummies is a great way to start

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Next up. Home made Ayahuasca.

Experiencing death can really open your eyes..:lol:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’ll be fine with edibles as long as he gets one where he can control the dose
5mg gummies is a great way to start

for someone who’s never even smoked once? I think that’s bad advice. Gotta learn how to crawl before you walk then run with new drugs, IMO.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
for someone who’s never even smoked once? I think that’s bad advice. Gotta learn how to crawl before you walk then run with new drugs, IMO.
Started my mom on gummies and chocolate bars and she did fine
5 mg is a pretty minimal dose and if he is concerned he can just cut it in half

when smoking there are too many variables to even have a guess at what dose your getting
One hit on my bong has a greater effect on me than one 5mg edible

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avoid edibles and just smoke very little, maybe even a vape pen as it is less harsh.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave