Young Guns 3

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shane, why does this link take me to a page to buy a home media center at Home Depot?

and I wouldn’t hold my breath on this one buddy. I read an article about this yesterday and I put as much stock into this happening as I do when Corey Feldman says Lost Boys 2 is right around the corner with an awesome script he either read or wrote.

slim to none and slim just died.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane, why does this link take me to a page to buy a home media center at Home Depot?

and I wouldn’t hold my breath on this one buddy. I read an article about this yesterday and I put as much stock into this happening as I do when Corey Feldman says Lost Boys 2 is right around the corner with an awesome script he either read or wrote.

doh... ok I fixed it.... a guy can dream :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did you miss Lost Boys 2: The Tribe which was released in 2008?

Or Lost Boys 3: The Thirst released in 2010?

Both with Corey Feldman in the cast.

:shrug:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you miss Lost Boys 2: The Tribe which was released in 2008?

Or Lost Boys 3: The Thirst released in 2010?

Both with Corey Feldman in the cast.

:shrug:

I’m talking about a movie that brings back the main characters, and that anyone gives a crap about. Not straight to DVD trash sold at the AMI likely as an excuse to just launder money.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first one has a ton of historical fact behind it. This would quite the deviation but hey I will watch it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? I don't believe that chickens were abnormally large in that time period.

Historian Paul Hutton called Young Guns the most historically accurate of all Billy the Kid films as of June 1990. It opened number one at the box office and eventually grossed $45.7 million against an $11 million budget.

Hey you guys! Did you see the size of that chicken!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Historian Paul Hutton called Young Guns the most historically accurate of all Billy the Kid films as of June 1990. It opened number one at the box office and eventually grossed $45.7 million against an $11 million budget.

Hey you guys! Did you see the size of that chicken!

Great line.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media