Hey BankyBruce - Phoenix to get a pop-up Mooby's!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting

I signed up just to see what it was about. Basically a little merch shop set up downtown at The Van Buren. I don't think I'll be trekking out in the public for a couple of limited edition T-shirts and such in the middle of the pandemic, but it's a fun idea. I went to something similar last year but with a Rick and Morty theme and it was really fun. The only difference is you didn't need tickets for entry to the R&M one and this one you do. That kind of sucks.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I signed up just to see what it was about. Basically a little merch shop set up downtown at The Van Buren. I don't think I'll be trekking out in the public for a couple of limited edition T-shirts and such in the middle of the pandemic, but it's a fun idea. I went to something similar last year but with a Rick and Morty theme and it was really fun. The only difference is you didn't need tickets for entry to the R&M one and this one you do. That kind of sucks.

I almost bought the bulls style mooby tshirt from the link until it wanted $8 shipping. It does sound cool but I'd probably never travel downtown just to meet Kevin or something. Love his work though. sounds like a fun event. If you go, take photos!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm done giving Kevin Smith money. He retired, and that was fine, but to un-retire to make trash movies for weed money--yeah, he can shove it.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So jealous!!! This is awesome!!

I ate some edibles earlier and couldn't tell if this was real or not!