Lost

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch almost no television other than sports, The First 48, and dregs-of-society VH1 reality shows. Monday evening, I was looking for something to watch on Netflix and for no particular reason decided to give the first few minutes of the Lost pilot a try. And in the past two days I've watched the first seven episodes and my wife and I are getting hunkered down right now for another marathon, probably until we fall asleep tonight.

And my question is simple--does the series stay this great throughout?

And please don't give any plot away--I haven't read a single post on this long thread, because I don't want anything given away.

Just know you're going to get strung out on the reveals you WANT while being fed reveals you didn't know you needed. It's like reading a six-year-long novel (the show will end in 2010) ... the big stuff is not going to unfold until the very end.

Kolo

Reaction score
Just know you're going to get strung out on the reveals you WANT while being fed reveals you didn't know you needed. It's like reading a six-year-long novel (the show will end in 2010) ... the big stuff is not going to unfold until the very end.

Like what crime Kate committed? and what Jack did that drove his father to Australia? and what the hell is in the jungle? (no answers, please, but are those questions still unanswered?)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like what crime Kate committed? and what Jack did that drove his father to Australia? and what the hell is in the jungle? (no answers, please, but are those questions still unanswered?)

Let's just say every episode should provide a satisfying piece of entertainment, and the rest you should just take in as it comes.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about this theory? Desmond is Jack's half brother. After all, he called him brother a few times. And why did Jack's dad decide to take off for Australia of all places? Maybe that's were Desmond was living?

I can't wait for the next episode.

You were really close on that prediction :)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now THIS I agree with, lol!

I wonder if Hurley is "him." After all, he's the dude with the numbers.

Oh, and I'm impatient, too, but there's something about this show that makes my being impatient bearable. Weird.

Damn you were good!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave