Ot rec weed tom!!!

Reaction score
might have to deal with really long lines now, which i hope doesn't become the case. i've heard that some places will try to stay medical only? guess we'll see

You definitely want to keep your card. You don't have to pay the higher tax for recreational for one & the delivery places can only deliver to medical patients. That way you can avoid lines at any of the dispensaries. I go to Curaleaf Gilbert. They are remodeling now so they will have a separate area for medical vs rec.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. Should be a daily activity. Especially if you have a high stress job. ;)

I'm definitely open to trying marijuana when it becomes readily available if I can ever figure out what "tom" means. Tomato?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Great combination for ******* Americans: booze, pot, and texting - a driver's triple play.

Hey look, Mom, I can drive drunk and still roll a joint while texting. License and insurance, please? I don't need no license or insurance to drive. I keep a loaded gun under my seat.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great combination for ******* Americans: booze, pot, and texting - a driver's triple play.

Hey look, Mom, I can drive drunk and still roll a joint while texting. License and insurance, please? I don't need no license or insurance to drive. I keep a loaded gun under my seat.
Ironically, pot is the last problematic of your complaint

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just an update went to mint despensary yesterday got long line like 2 hr wait insane... hope it cools down in few weeks

I got orange cali strain very good and mumbles strain good amount for 100 also very good very fast checkout and line was actually fun cool people to chat with!! Workers Said lines should cool down in few weeks as more despensary go recreation

Gonna smoke up early afternoon for games!! :)

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Question for the experienced...what would you recommend for the beginner? Not looking to get high per se, but some to relax at night and prior to going to bed. I don’t want anything that would make me anxious. Thanks

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Orange cali is great it has good thc and has cbd also stay energetic but also relaxing and doesn't knock me out weeding cake strain good also

Also mint has very good edibles

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Question for the experienced...what would you recommend for the beginner? Not looking to get high per se, but some to relax at night and prior to going to bed. I don’t want anything that would make me anxious. Thanks

I'd recommend going to a store and talking to the clerks and tell them what you're looking for. That's what I've always done and they'll steer you to what they have in stock that fits it. I'm also a fan of edibles since I'm not a smoker. When I've tried flower or concentrates I usually end up in really bad coughing fits that I don't enjoy. A vap pen doesn't cause the coughing as much in me but the effect also usually don't hit me as much. So you might want to try different forms to see what you like/works best for you.

If you go the edibles route just be very cautious starting out. They're sneaky buggers. A little goes a long way. Don't go eating a box of cookies. :) Depending on the dose that's in it you might only be eating a half or quarter of one. The clerk can let you know the potency and give advice on how much to eat. Remember, you can always add more but you can't subtract. So start slow until you know your tolerance. The other thing with them is to have patience. It doesn't hit you immediately. I'd say it's usually 30-45 minutes for me (if you've done a psychedelic think of that timing) but I've had it be over a hour before. So don't eat a bit and 20 minutes later think "I'm not feeling anything, I didn't take enough" and go eat more. You'll regret that in an hour. They're also usually longer lasting than smoking.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies...always heard good things, but unsure and nervous where to start. I personally don’t know of any smokers in my age range.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update went to mint despensary yesterday got long line like 2 hr wait insane... hope it cools down in few weeks

I got orange cali strain very good and mumbles strain good amount for 100 also very good very fast checkout and line was actually fun cool people to chat with!! Workers Said lines should cool down in few weeks as more despensary go recreation

Gonna smoke up early afternoon for games!! :)

Being a Cardinals and Suns fan I'm going to need something. :D

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd recommend going to a store and talking to the clerks and tell them what you're looking for. That's what I've always done and they'll steer you to what they have in stock that fits it. I'm also a fan of edibles since I'm not a smoker. When I've tried flower or concentrates I usually end up in really bad coughing fits that I don't enjoy. A vap pen doesn't cause the coughing as much in me but the effect also usually don't hit me as much. So you might want to try different forms to see what you like/works best for you.

If you go the edibles route just be very cautious starting out. They're sneaky buggers. A little goes a long way. Don't go eating a box of cookies. :) Depending on the dose that's in it you might only be eating a half or quarter of one. The clerk can let you know the potency and give advice on how much to eat. Remember, you can always add more but you can't subtract. So start slow until you know your tolerance. The other thing with them is to have patience. It doesn't hit you immediately. I'd say it's usually 30-45 minutes for me (if you've done a psychedelic think of that timing) but I've had it be over a hour before. So don't eat a bit and 20 minutes later think "I'm not feeling anything, I didn't take enough" and go eat more. You'll regret that in an hour. They're also usually longer lasting than smoking.
Hahaha mint has editable pizza and e
Being a Cardinals and Suns fan I'm going to need something. :D
Hahaha yea def need to be blazed with suns playing like dog crap letely and with schedule not gonna be fun lol

Are u going to go soon main

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hahaha yea def need to be blazed with suns playing like dog crap letely and with schedule not gonna be fun lol

Are u going to go soon main

I've never used it. It's probably going to have to be available like a convenience store before I try it. I don't smoke so it will have to be an edible.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

I might have to go down to mint to check it out once the lines normalize. They don't have pizza listed on their website so I need to see what they have for it and other things. e? Only thing that pops to mind on that is something they wouldn't be selling.
Being a fan of all the Arizona teams. Ill stick to the hard stuff (beer).:cheers::lol:

Need to go up to Oregon so that you can take a hallucinogenic. Then maybe it'll look like they're playing well and winning. Just don't check the scores and records after. :koolaid:

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might have to go down to mint to check it out once the lines normalize. They don't have pizza listed on their website so I need to see what they have for it and other things. e? Only thing that pops to mind on that is something they wouldn't be selling.

Need to go up to Oregon so that you can take a hallucinogenic. Then maybe it'll look like they're playing well and winning. Just don't check the scores and records after. :koolaid:
Yea lines suck now im not going back till eases a 2 week 3 week helps anyway

Going to buy some of mint edibles gummys next maybe a cookie

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Man I've always wanted to try shrooms i bet that would be a fun time like the brian fguy epic lol

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score

Harvest of AZ is now selling rec at all locations. Check out one nearest to you.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose