Ot rec weed tom!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey just incase anyone interested called a few despensary one called mint starts rec sales tom!!! Gonna buy some this weekend for nfl

Anyone else excited ?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I wish I could be. If I partake its bye bye contracting with the USG.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't partake in it but I am glad you have the option to do so

I don't either.

Spent a number of months with a daughter in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where it's legal from coast-to-coast and it's really a non-issue. The dispensaries in the downtown area are quite attractive, nothing dingy.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I don't either.

Spent a number of months with a daughter in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where it's legal from coast-to-coast and it's really a non-issue. The dispensaries in the downtown area are quite attractive, nothing dingy.

Of course.

Dingy? I have seen some dingy alcohol dispensaries ....bars and liquor stores, but I guess dingy is relative. :D Just joking around with that, of course.

Weed has been legal in Colorado and Washington since 2012. Nine years. Both states have benefitted from the situation. To this day, I still say New Jersey lost the best opportunity to bring life back to Atlantic City when they did not jump on that bandwagon 9 years ago, but I digress.......

48 out of the 50 states have legal weed in some way, shape or form. The age of Refer Madness is gone.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last I saw was places could apply to sell medical today or yesterday but no word on how long it would take. I have a medical card so nothing is changing for me really except I wont have to renew it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for some decriminalization for recreational (in your home) use, but I do miss walking up and down the Vegas Strip without the stench of pot smoke.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last I saw was places could apply to sell medical today or yesterday but no word on how long it would take. I have a medical card so nothing is changing for me really except I wont have to renew it.

Believe you mean recreational? Have been getting medical pot for quite some time :)

Regarding the card, I've read and been told by folks at the dispensary that there may be benefits to renewing it. Essentially, the medical product is much more well regulated than recreational, so you will always know exactly what you are getting. Recreational pot may be a little more sketchy. There may be other benefits as well - just something to keep an eye on.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe you mean recreational? Have been getting medical pot for quite some time :)

Regarding the card, I've read and been told by folks at the dispensary that there may be benefits to renewing it. Essentially, the medical product is much more well regulated than recreational, so you will always know exactly what you are getting. Recreational pot may be a little more sketchy. There may be other benefits as well - just something to keep an eye on.
yeah, I meant recreational.

I'm not sure about the claims from medical places. they seem to all be anti legal weed for whatever reason. We'll see what happens. There is literally no difference in practice, good weed is good weed. If they limit the weed you can buy recreational from a logistic standpoint, that is the only validity I see in the claim. Time will tell.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for some decriminalization for recreational (in your home) use, but I do miss walking up and down the Vegas Strip without the stench of pot smoke.

technically supposed to smoke indoors only in Arizona, just like drinking. We'll see though. Even with Medical, I smell pot in a lot of places.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
might have to deal with really long lines now, which i hope doesn't become the case. i've heard that some places will try to stay medical only? guess we'll see

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mainly weed has really helped me with my anxiety issues and my insomnia that i get on occasion

And dealing with pains being a suns and cards fan... lol joking

Also love to smoke and play vgames and music or shows on YouTube is awesomely

I will not turn into a pot head like half baked though lol one of my top 5 movies!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave