OT-Senior Bowl, practices, Shrine Bowl. And some other draft talk leading up to the combine

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can you point to a game where he looked dominant? Not challenging, but I do feel like I am missing something. He looks like a 2nd or 3rd round guy to me who may be better at OG.
Arkansas, Notre Dame, & he won against Ojulari handily.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Slater is barely 6'3, how can be considered a top 15pick
He should be a flawless prospect and super skilled blocker
Don't know him, just a question

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

what i like about this is that it likely pushes guards down in the draft --- it especially will push college tackles who would be better at guard down

i am thinking about a guy like Jackson Carman of Clemson, Liam Eichenberg of ND, Alex Leatherwood of Alabama

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jim Nagy
@JimNagy_SB

Replying to
@JimNagy_SB
The plan is for Najee to be a full participant during the week however he has been dealing with an ankle injury since Notre Dame game and our medical staff will evaluate him when he gets to Mobile. Najee is the ultimate competitor and he wants to put on the pads next Tuesday. 2/2

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Matt Miller
⁦‪@nfldraftscout‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

There are exceptions—players like Julio or Calvin Johnson only come around so often and their value dictates a top five grade—but more and more I lean toward not drafting WRs early and maybe not drafting them Rd 1 at all.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Matt Miller
⁦‪@nfldraftscout‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Perhaps it's unfair to look at the 234 picks outside of Round 1 each year and find more value than the 32 players drafted in the first, but WR is not a premium drafting position any longer.

Teams will still draft them early, but I think we start to see fewer top 10 picks at WR

1/21/21, 7:19 AM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose