The 2021 Arizona Coyotes regular season thread.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know Vegas is a really good team, but I am not happy with that loss at all.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't catch this game. Does anyone know how to stream the game the next day? I wasn't able to watch last night and I recorded it on my DVR but I'd like to stream it during my lunch break.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn't catch this game. Does anyone know how to stream the game the next day? I wasn't able to watch last night and I recorded it on my DVR but I'd like to stream it during my lunch break.
Sorry late now, but last night's game was on nbcsn. You can try the app and see if the replay is in there.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Craig Morgan
@CraigSMorgan

D Kyle Capobianco will remain in the lineup for the Coyotes' game tonight in Vegas. Darcy Kuemper starts in goal. F John Hayden replaces F Barrett Hayton in the lineup for a game. Hayton is a little banged up but probably could have played. The team is being cautious.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alex Kinkopf

@AEKinkopf

Hayton and Hayden, homonyms when heard spoken. Rick Tocchet joked about it last week. “Hayden is ready to go. [pause] John. Hay-Den. "I might just go ‘Barrett,’ and then ‘Hayden.’ You guys will get confused. I get confused sometimes on the bench when I yell their name.” #Yotes