Suns @ Grizzlies Monday game thread 1-18-21

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thera no talking to you. You are speaking in generalities. It barely seems you saw the play.
I saw the plays I commented on what I saw. You disagree and for some reason now have to act like a jackass. Congrats.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There we go... Ayton draws the double, makes the right pass and we swing the ball for an open three. That’s a semblance of an actual offense.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I saw the plays I commented on what I saw. You disagree and for some reason now have to act like a jackass. Congrats.
Nice. You have some investment in Ayton playing badly and yet you consistently argue with anyone that says anything good about the guy. Do you have money on Ayton having a bad game?

And these posts have been about the quality of the passes. What do you concentrate on? Some phantom issue where Ayton is never in position. Come on.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where has this been? Nice pass to Ayton.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about Ayton, in addition to some aggressive moves by him he's also demanding a lot of defensive attention (doubles and triples).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nice. You have some investment in Ayton playing badly and yet you consistently argue with anyone that says anything good about the guy. Do you have money on Ayton having a bad game?
Go back and look at my comments this game. They’re pretty spot on and there’s plenty of positives I’ve posted. Sorry that doesn’t fit your narrative of me.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching Bane and Halliburton play quality minutes is frustrating

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about Ayton, in addition to some aggressive moves by him he's also demanding a lot of defensive attention (doubles and triples).

It’s why he NEEDS to be aggressive. He’s the only person besides Book and CP3 who can even come close to demanding the kind of defensive attention that will open up shots for perimeter players.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No they are NOT spot on! That’s what we are talking about!

are you guys for real right now? This back and forth between both of you is pretty comical in the middle of a tight fourth quarter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s why he NEEDS to be aggressive. He’s the only person besides Book and CP3 who can even come close to demanding the kind of defensive attention that will open up shots for perimeter players.
Exactly. If he can generate this gravity and pass effectively we end up with wide open looks.