Rams vs. Packers notes. Please forward to Kliff.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think we hit that long TD pass to Arnold on a motion by Isabella right?

Trent Dilfer was telling Colin Cowherd today that Aaron Rodgers Packers isnt as good in a traditional drop back style. Its the action/misdirection that creates leverage for the Packers to be able to attack great defenses like the Rams.

I'm glad the Rams lost their DC. However, there is nothing wrong if we use motion a lot of time. I'm hoping Kliff/Keim factors this kinda stuff in whoever they bring in as the passing game coordinator. The McCarthy era Packers became too static.

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think we hit that long TD pass to Arnold on a motion by Isabella right?

Trent Dilfer was telling Colin Cowherd today that Aaron Rodgers Packers isnt as good in a traditional drop back style. Its the action/misdirection that creates leverage for the Packers to be able to attack great defenses like the Rams.

I'm glad the Rams lost their DC. However, there is nothing wrong is we use motion a lot of time. I'm hoping Kliff/Keim factors this kinda stuff in whoever they bring in as the passing game coordinator. The McCarthy era Packers became too static.

Multiple playoff teams used motion to disrupt man coverage. They ran receivers to one side then back causing the defenders to maneuver through more crowded defensive backfields totally disrupting coverage. Note to KK, try being creative even if it seems unfair to defenders.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Multiple playoff teams used motion to disrupt man coverage. They ran receivers to one side then back causing the defenders to maneuver through more crowded defensive backfields totally disrupting coverage. Note to KK, try being creative even if it seems unfair to defenders.
But, “The Kliff-tem Works.”

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it a couple of weeks ago that if there's an offense Kliff should be heavily borrowing from its the Packers.

They have very similar offensive personnel and it fits the talent we have very well.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

I think Kirk has three TDs on the same play they ran to Devante Adams

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Should also forward it to Keim.

Look at literally ALL the time Rodgers had in the pocket that game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave