NFC Divisional Round: Bucs at Saints

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Oh god now BA is without flaws lol.
The kicker/punter garbage was always annoying (and a strong GM/owner would have overruled the coach on). But 90% of the package is among the best out there.

Last two guys since him wouldn't get a MAC conference head coaching gig whereas most NFL teams would hire BA if he became available and they had an open gig.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
last season at LSU

Player #1 6’0 246
135 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, 4 sacks.

Player #2 6’1 248
123 Tackles, 12 Tackles for loss, 3 sacks.

same positions, same size, used in the same way in the same system. It’s easy to see how one could make the comparison, but what separates them is instinct. White see’s what’s going to happen before it happens and is there when it happens. He’s obviously better but that’s not what I was saying
Not even close to the same player. Just because they went to the same school and have the same stats doesn’t mean they’re the same. Football isn’t played on paper. 5 minutes of tape on both would show that they’re different types of players. What separates them is Whites freakish athletic ability more than anything else. I agree he has the better instincts than minter too, but any mistake he makes his speed and strength will help him make up the difference.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone is really trying to compare White to Minter?! My god... the lengths to which people will go not to admit they were wrong about things that happened half a decade ago continue to amaze me.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not even close to the same player. Just because they went to the same school and have the same stats doesn’t mean they’re the same. Football isn’t played on paper. 5 minutes of tape on both would show that they’re different types of players. What separates them is Whites freakish athletic ability more than anything else. I agree he has the better instincts than minter too, but any mistake he makes his speed and strength will help him make up the difference.

I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Someone is really trying to compare White to Minter?! My god... the lengths to which people will go not to admit they were wrong about things that happened half a decade ago continue to amaze me.

no I am not comparing them. It does amaze me how dense some of you are and just flat out not capable of comprehending.

I even said in that post although stats are very similar they are totally different, but why should I expect guys like you to understand that.

why just why.

why even try

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Simmons will be fine
Me too. I believe he just needs some better coaching and faith in his abilities. He exceptionally quick & athletic and typically around the ball.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a large number of posters over the years that have said that Tom Brady was nothing without Belichick.... They would say things like “Any QB can win in that system” or “Matt Casell going 11-5 proves its the system” or “if he had to play for another coach or system he would be exposed for what he really is” etc etc....

Well even at 43 he broke TB passing records and has that team in his 14 conference championship game. Wondering when those peeps are gonna come in here and eat some of the hater crow they have been spewing for a looooong time.

Not a fan of the Pats or the Bucs but can actually appreciate greatness when I see it. Rather than be a jealous hater of continual success. GOAT!

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There’s a large number of posters over the years that have said that Tom Brady was nothing without Belichick.... They would say things like “Any QB can win in that system” or “Matt Caswell going 11-5 proves it” or “if he had to play for another coac or system he would be exposed for what he really is” etc etc....

Well even at 43 he broke TB passing records and had that team in his 14 conference championship game. Wondering when those peeps are gonna come in here and eat some of the hater crow they have been spewing for a looooong time.

Not a fan of the Pats or the Bucs but can actually appreciate greatness when I see it. Rather than be a jealous hater of continual success. GOAT!

Anyone who thought that is an idiot but let’s not make too much of his numbers. Jameis threw for over 5,000 yards last year and Tampa was third in scoring offense. I think Brady is the GOAT but that is one stacked **** offense.

Hard to believe he’s one win away from 10 Super Bowl appearences.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thought that is an idiot but let’s not make too much of his numbers. Jameis threw for over 5,000 yards last year and Tampa was third in scoring offense. I think Brady is the GOAT but that is one stacked **** offense.

Hard to believe he’s one win away from 10 Super Bowl appearences.

When your breaking team records at 43 in a completely different system with no training camp and players your not familiar with to boot(unlike Jameis) It’s incredibly impressive.

You’re right though def idiots :)

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brady is the GOAT. Frankly there should be football standards, stadiums, stats etc named after him.

The man has played 43 playoff games..Won 32 of them. 6 Super Bowls..It is absurd to believe people can even comprehend what these stats mean when they try argue against Brady.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Would have made the playoffs and had a decent shot to beat Seattle.

Keim loves his toys though.

Or in another alternate universe, he's jumping up and down after being drafted by his favorite team, tears his ACL and never plays a down for the Cardinals. It's the cardinal way...

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Montana did it as well. But Montana was clearly over the hill and got it done with veteran savvy.
That was the first person I looked into because I thought he did, but all I can find is his wild card berth, but you’re right. When I looked into his playoff stats his final year he made it to the AFC championship

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brady will be one of only four quarterbacks in NFL history to start in both the AFC and NFC Championship Games. The others are Montana (49ers and Chiefs), Jay Schroeder (Raiders and Washington) and Craig Morton (Broncos and Cowboys).

Link

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave