NFC Divisional Round: Bucs at Saints

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
None of these defenses are imposing.

These qbs are washed, grandpas and relics at this point.

Neither have much left in the tank. A healthy Cardinals team smashes either team imo
Sean Payton and Bruce Arians win games. Kliff loses every year wherever he goes.

Same would've happened today.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Payton and Bruce Arians win games. Kliff loses every year wherever he goes.

Same would've happened today.
Tampa is winning because Brees is absolute crap. Tampa’s offense has been blah. Got good field possession three times on bad turnovers by NO

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember plenty of guys on this board who thought Devin White was Kevin Minter2.0
He ran a 4.4 at the combine. How can anyone compare him to minter, who ran a 4.8. Other than college, there isn’t anything in common between the 2. Personally I wanted to trade the #1 pick and draft White, but I’m not mad how it’s turned out taking Murray and now having Simmons.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong. Is Brady about to be the first starting QB to start both an AFC and NFC championship in their career?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
BA headed-back to the NFC Championship Game. His stubbornness sometimes drove me nuts, but I sure wish he were still coaching the Cards. Wilkes and Kingsbury have been massive disappointments by comparison.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong. Is Brady about to be the first starting QB to start both an AFC and NFC championship in their career?
Perhaps Craig Morton (Cowboys and Broncos) as well?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha.....

Bidwill kept Keim over Arians.

Hahaahhaaaa...hahaahhaaaa...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps Craig Morton (Cowboys and Broncos) as well?
You’re right. He actually played in the super bowl with both teams. That was long before my time and wouldn’t have been a name I would’ve guessed lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He ran a 4.4 at the combine. How can anyone compare him to minter, who ran a 4.8. Other than college, there isn’t anything in common between the 2. Personally I wanted to trade the #1 pick and draft White, but I’m not mad how it’s turned out taking Murray and now having Simmons.

last season at LSU

Player #1 6’0 246
135 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, 4 sacks.

Player #2 6’1 248
123 Tackles, 12 Tackles for loss, 3 sacks.

same positions, same size, used in the same way in the same system. It’s easy to see how one could make the comparison, but what separates them is instinct. White see’s what’s going to happen before it happens and is there when it happens. He’s obviously better but that’s not what I was saying

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You’re right. He actually played in the super bowl with both teams. That was long before my time and wouldn’t have been a name I would’ve guessed lol
I’m a bit older than you my friend. Don’t recall much of the 1970 NFC Championship (v. the Niners), but do well remember the ‘77 game (they beat the Raiders in a nail biter).

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
14th conference championship for Brady. Amazing. He really is the GOAT.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
last season at LSU

Player #1 6’0 246
135 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, 4 sacks.

Player #2 6’1 248
123 Tackles, 12 Tackles for loss, 3 sacks.

same positions, same size, used in the same way in the same system. It’s easy to see how one could make the comparison, but what separates them is instinct. White see’s what’s going to happen before it happens and is there when it happens. He’s obviously better but that’s not what I was saying
lol what