Could we use a 4.27 40 WR with our 7th round pick?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Tutu Atwell .... I watched some of his youtube highlights and don't think I have ever seen anyone open up such huge distances running his deep routes. It is like he is 5-10 yds beyond the CBs and Ss. And when he catches the little dink passes it is like he is shot out of a cannon. Reminds me of the Flash. It must look like a blur as he wisks past the Miami and Fl St defenders, who are all great athletes in their own right.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
https://247sports.com/Article/Louis...peed-40-yard-dash-Chatarius-Atwell-144206977/

What is the catch, you ask? Well, there is one ....... he is blind. Just kidding. He is 5'5 and about 150 lbs. But that doesn't seem to have hurt him yet.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He runs routes and catches with his hands.... blazing speed

think he can return punts? Would be a good fourth we and special teamer

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sounds like a future Las Vegas Raider

but honestly, there are ways to use this guy in the nfl and be effective

he can stretch a defense.... keep streaking him to the end zone and throw to him every time he gets three yards behind the guy covering him.... if he catches twenty five percent the defense has to back way off and keep an extra man deep to account for him

fumbles and catching issues are likely due to being a little dude with small hands

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I prefer Jaelen Darden. Has good speed but elite feet. Fantastic change of direction and elusiveness with the stats to back it up.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tutu Atwell .... I watched some of his youtube highlights and don't think I have ever seen anyone open up such huge distances running his deep routes. It is like he is 5-10 yds beyond the CBs and Ss. And when he catches the little dink passes it is like he is shot out of a cannon. Reminds me of the Flash. It must look like a blur as he wisks past the Miami and Fl St defenders, who are all great athletes in their own right.

https://247sports.com/Article/Louis...peed-40-yard-dash-Chatarius-Atwell-144206977/

What is the catch, you ask? Well, there is one ....... he is blind. Just kidding. He is 5'5 and about 150 lbs. But that doesn't seem to have hurt him yet.
No. We already have a tiny 2nd round 4.3 Wr. How did that work out?

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Because the last decade of drafting sub-6' blazing fast receivers hasn't been enough of a lesson for us.