Larry Fitz sold his Phoenix home

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Got to make up for the $11M he won't be getting playing next year. I think he knows ARZ can't pay him that next year if they want to get better.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
COOL YOUR JETS GUYS. He did not sell HIS house. Fake news. He is part of an LLC from Minnesota who purchased the land in 2015 for 3 million, built this mansion on it and sold it for 18 million. He was an investor. It was a new build, he never lived in it. Irresponsible reporting but then again it was Realtor dot com.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
COOL YOUR JETS GUYS. He did not sell HIS house. Fake news. He is part of an LLC from Minnesota who purchased the land in 2015 for 3 million, built this mansion on it and sold it for 18 million. He was an investor. It was a new build, he never lived in it. Irresponsible reporting but then again it was Realtor dot com.
thank you for the clarification

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Most overrated news story: When an athlete sell their property. Devin Booker cashed in on his home recently. Who cares?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He did not make 15 mil. Read my prior post.

You are correct, that he did not make 15 mil on that house.

When Larry does retire we will talk about his career.

He did make 27 million, IIRC, on his rookie contract by hitting every single incentive in his contract, and the Cardinals had to deal with that for years. I know I took a tangent on this, but those old-school, pre-slotted, rookie contracts were HUGE, and it was a rarity that any of them hit all the incentives, and Larry hit every one of them.

Fitz has earned so much in the NFL it is almost shocking.

Anyway, that is my "cool story, bro" story that no one asked for. LOL!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
$185,000 per catch - that’s what he made last season
54 catches on a $10,000,000 deal

can’t keep paying $10 million in cap and expect to win to a WR who’s averaged under 59 yards a game the last 3 seasons

He’s no longer a difference maker - he couldn’t even break from 3rd and 4th string CBs

Murray’s rookie deal is going to expire and they’ll have to pay him HUGE

use that money to upgrade elsewhere

it’s time to let Larry go

reality is - if Cards offer him another $11 million dollar deal as they have been - he’s going to return

Keim needs to see it’s Murray and Hopkins team now ....

Larry was actually $11,750,000 in cap space
15th WR in the league - he’s no where close to the 15th ranked WR in the league

it’ll be interesting to see what Keim does

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA