PFF Free Agent Rankings

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we were able to sign Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley...it would do wonders for this offense.

It would pretty much all we would be able to do in major freeagency, but our line could become a strength.

DJ, Thuney, Linsley (the best of Pugh/Murray/Cole/Galliard), and then Josh Jones.

That has the potentiel to be a top 10 O-line...truly a strength of the team, for the rest of Kyler's rookie deal. He would have time to stay in the pocket and throw those routes of the middle if he gets protection.

It would mean we would have to try and fill WR and CB mostly through the draft...but for the first time in a long timr we would have a solid NFL player at every position on the line...assuming Jones can be a functional RT.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
PFF's grades are always a little sketchy... it's just awfully concerning seeing a whopping two-four outside CBs in the top 50, mostly projected to remain with their teams, unless we really want a 32 year old Richard Sherman.

This goes back to my support of Patrick Peterson - I just don't see a ton of options. They seem to get worse.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Germain Ifedi wouldn't be a bad RG add./ He was not great at OT in Seattle but found himself a bit as a RG in Chicago. Nice size and athletic traits to work with. I wouldn't hate that as a FA signing.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson