2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Do we know if there are any positives for the suns?

I'm sorry if I sound insensitive towards the bullets/wizards players.
As of yesterday there have not been any positives.

I still am pretty angry at the irresponsibility of both the Wizards organization and the NBA.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we know if there are any positives for the suns?

I'm sorry if I sound insensitive towards the bullets/wizards players.

I can't find any positives except Jalen Smith being out coincides with the Suns down time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NBA may give teams additional two-way roster spots but the Suns already have a slot open.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NBA may give teams additional two-way roster spots but the Suns already have a slot open.

I'd like to see them amend two-way deals so they're available for players with more than 3 years experience. I think 4 years should be standard since rookie deals are 4 years, with options, for 1st round picks. I'd like to see the experience part lifted altogether and allow anyone to sign a two way deal but that's unlikely.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see them amend two-way deals so they're available for players with more than 3 years experience. I think 4 years should be standard since rookie deals are 4 years, with options, for 1st round picks. I'd like to see the experience part lifted altogether and allow anyone to sign a two way deal but that's unlikely.

It would make life easier, then let the players decide if they are willing to accept a two-way contract but with experience factored into the equation.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Karl-Anthony Towns reports testing positive for COVID.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Karl-Anthony Towns reports testing positive for COVID.

Feel for KAT. Poor guy has lost his mom to Covid already and now he's caught it. I know he lost his mom months ago but because it was due to the virus, I would imagine him catching it would bring back all of those emotions again.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They were talking during the hockey game last night that teams should play 3-4 games at a time against teams at one place then the remaining 3-4 games at their place later. To minimize travel and Covid exposure. Kind of like mini bubbles if you will.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel for KAT. Poor guy has lost his mom to Covid already and now he's caught it. I know he lost his mom months ago but because it was due to the virus, I would imagine him catching it would bring back all of those emotions again.

he’s lost like six family members total, his grandma and uncle being amongst the others besides his mom.

I can’t even imagine.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Isaiah Thomas reportedly in talks with several teams about NBA return
The last time we saw Isaiah Thomas on an NBA court, he was wearing a Washington Wizards uniform just before the trade deadline back in February of 2020, when the Wizards shipped him to the Clippers, who promptly waived him. No team picked up Thomas at the time. In the off-season he had hip surgery, but still has not been able to find a home in the league.

Thomas is still looking to get his foot back in the door and told Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports he is talking to teams.

Isaiah Thomas reportedly in talks with several teams about NBA return (yahoo.com)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The James Harden trade is now complete with additional compensation to Pacers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose