The Playoff Referee Contest

Which Playoff team will get hosed by the Refs this weekend, costing them a shot at the Championship

• Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers

• Bills

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saints

• Steelers

• Seahawks

• Titans

• Washington

• Ravens

• Bucs

• Browns

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Rams

• Colts

• Bears

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The winners get a full day date with Wanda Wayne.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Said the Seachickens, well because they are the Gum chompin seachickens

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did any team really get hosed this weekend? I don't remember any that did. I will still stick with the Browns possibly getting hosed at the Chiefs this coming weekend. I don't think the NFL wants to see the Browns in the S.B. The Chiefs/Bills vs the Pack/Saints/Bucs looks like a financial winner.

One of the older generation studs at QB vs one of the young studs of the current generation.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Did any team really get hosed this weekend? I don't remember any that did. I will still stick with the Browns possibly getting hosed at the Chiefs this coming weekend. I don't think the NFL wants to see the Browns in the S.B. The Chiefs/Bills vs the Pack/Saints/Bucs looks like a financial winner.

One of the older generation studs at QB vs one of the young studs of the current generation.
Are you saying that there is a conspiracy from the NFL to make sure certain teams win? Couldn't happen no amount of hush money could keep such a thing secret.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Are you saying that there is a conspiracy from the NFL to make sure certain teams win? Couldn't happen no amount of hush money could keep such a thing secret.

You can say that after in the minds of nearly half of the nation the recent election was stolen, a fraud, and huge conspiracy? This is only a game we are talking about. Did you forget how the refs totally and obviously hosed the Saints less than 2 years ago by not calling the most obvious pass interference foul we probably have ever seen in all of football? Refs are all human, and they and their family members to some degree bet on games and often favor one team over another.

Is what I am stating false news or some a wild conspiracy theory? Maybe it is, but we will never know!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My point is you would know. One disgruntled employee would spill the beans. Not to mention the law suits and criminal charges it would bring. Owners would be a bit mad if teams were favored over theirs.

I chose to look at officials in another light. As you said they're human, so there going to miss things they're going to make mistakes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave