Gresham Fight after the Game.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Anyone at the game catch Gresham and some Jags player [Malik Jackson-DT] fighting after the game ended?

Don't know what it was about, but they were definitely throwing haymakers.

It'd be just like Gresham to get himself suspended for a key matchup with the Rams.

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
I caught something going on that flashed on the Television screen. Looked like a OL (78 maybe) was having words with a Jags player and someone wearing a suit. 78 pushed the guy in the suit who was pushing a jags player away while jawing at 78. Then it showed Gresham maybe? pointing to then shaking hands with a jags player. Happened fast and could not catch all the numbers.

SunCityCarl

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gresham seems to be a head case & can't seem to go a week without a penalty... I didn't catch the beginning of the "dust up" but at the end there were still some words being exchanged...

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I caught something going on that flashed on the Television screen. Looked like a OL (78 maybe) was having words with a Jags player and someone wearing a suit. 78 pushed the guy in the suit who was pushing a jags player away while jawing at 78. Then it showed Gresham maybe? pointing to then shaking hands with a jags player. Happened fast and could not catch all the numbers.
I think it was #75 Boone

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Reaction score
From Urban's blog.

— There was a scuffle post-game between Cardinals tight end Jermaine Gresham and Jaguars defensive tackle Malek Jackson, with some swings. It looked heated, but it was calmed quickly and as soon as it was over, Gresham was shaking hands with other Jaguars personnel. I didn’t get a chance to talk to Gresham. Jackson simply said “it was a misunderstanding.” Cardinals guard Alex Boone was there too, looking like he was trying to help end things. Asked about the emotions after a win like the Cards had, Boone said “I mean, I think they’re kind of high.”

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Gresham. He has the nasty attitude this team needs.

I want to like him but he also has a bit of a whiney attitude at times on the field and seems to make more mistakes than plays. I would like to see him show up more to justify his bad decisions. At least Dockett would make plays to offset his penalties.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Gresham is wildly inconsistent...has been part of the problem (the team's inconsistency) the past two years, not part of the solution. Keim giving him that contract ($7.2M per year) over Jefferson and Swearinger was mind-boggling. Jefferson and Swearinger brought attitude, toughness and consistency.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really liked the progress Swearinger made in his time with us and thought he could really be a big part of our defense. I was surprised we let him walk. We could have had him for 3 years for what we pay Gresham for 2.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gresham is wildly inconsistent...has been part of the problem (the team's inconsistency) the past two years, not part of the solution. Keim giving him that contract ($7.2M per year) over Jefferson and Swearinger was mind-boggling. Jefferson and Swearinger brought attitude, toughness and consistency.

I’ll go one further... giving Gresham that money over putting it toward Calais is unforgivable.

People have said repeatedly we “couldn’t pay Campbell!” But the reason for that is handing ou a terrible contract to a guy who MIGHT sniff 400 yards, iand is an average blocker at best... when he’s not picking up false starts, holding or personal foul penalties.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ll go one further... giving Gresham that money over putting it toward Calais is unforgivable.

People have said repeatedly we “couldn’t pay Campbell!” But the reason for that is handing ou a terrible contract to a guy who MIGHT sniff 400 yards, iand is an average blocker at best... when he’s not picking up false starts, holding or personal foul penalties.

Taking into account everything you just said, Gresham has been one of the better TE's this team had fielded in decades.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bump also for @GuernseyCard where I specifically mention who’s money should have been given to Calais (Gresham, that worthless penalty machine at TE).

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Cheese, at least you're consistent! You said it then, and you've said it now! Props!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson