Suns @ Wizards Monday game thread 1-11-2021

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just checked the game cast, and the first line I read was: D. Jones misses 75ft three pointer. Sums up the game so far

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ish was and always has been a competent backup point guard

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this team isn’t making the three they won’t beat anyone.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DA plays like such a wimp sometimes. Meh.

A stretch where Robin Lopez is abusing you, is not acceptable.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t Carter say they don’t really look at the scouting report, I guess so.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wizards shooting 56%. Sheesh

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beal read that Booker pass all the way. We’ve seen that too often already this year

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haha Ayton looks to pass and was literally wide open under the basket for a few seconds

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I haven’t watched a minute and I won’t. Whynotme must be freaking out that he can’t tell us why Ayton is dominating this game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha Ayton looks to pass and was literally wide open under the basket for a few seconds

There is something broken with that kid. He literally has added NOTHING to his game offensively since the moment he stepped on the court his rookie year. And he’s only LOST aggressiveness over time on that side of the court.

On D he’s gone from atrocious to average/above average. But good lord... in that draft, to come away with a guy this mentally weak with the first pick is really disappointing. Year three should be the one where his entire game take a major leap, not be a major heap.

and yes, I realize there are other problems on this team. But none is bigger, figuratively and literally, than MasturbAyton becoming just a big stiff.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There is something broken with that kid. He literally has added NOTHING to his game offensively since the moment he stepped on the court his rookie year. And he’s only LOST aggressiveness over time on that side of the court.

On D he’s gone from atrocious to average/above average. But good lord... in that draft, to come away with a guy this mentally weak with the first pick is really disappointing. Year three should be the one where his entire game take a major leap, not be a major heap.

and yes, I realize there are other problems on this team. But none is bigger, figuratively and literally, than MasturbAyton becoming just a big stiff.

I thought CP3 was supposed to make him better...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Wizards 128 - Suns 107

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And these games are why we need to win those piston games. We were actually ahead in that game atleast.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought CP3 was supposed to make him better...

I never said this. I consistently said Ayton has to make himself better.

Also, You were FOR the trade so spare me your normal drivel only when we lose.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think Booker is the bigger disappointment. I know what Ayton is he’s not a star he’s never shown he’s wanted it so I don’t expect him to change who he is

but this was supposed to be Bookers big year. He’s been horrible and a turnover machine and missing free throws. He just seems like he’s the problem on our offense

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that was a crappy way to end the night....

This suns team is weird lose to bad teams and beat good ones what is it with az teams like that ugh....

Show more motivation vs hawks suns and stop losing to crappy teams!!! Ugh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson