Wild Card Weekend Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Easier to do when you change the leadership of the entire team at Head Coach. Which they did after an 8-8 season. Would nice if the Cardinals had the same foresight to do the same.

Browns were 6-10 last year, not 8-8.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Easier to do when you change the leadership of the entire team at Head Coach. Which they did after an 8-8 season. Would nice if the Cardinals had the same foresight to do the same.
Gotta give them credit for acknowledging the Oline is important as well.

Not to be too hard on Simmons, but they drafted Wills and then signed Conklin. Thats having a real vision unlike whatever Keim is doing.

*Yes we got DHop for a steal, but as a few said at the time that doesnt solve all the other issues*

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has Keim addressed the media about the season yet? I’ve heard from some of his close PA friends that he is PISSED, PISSED, PISSED at how Simmons was used this season. If not for Michael’s intervention, Keim wanted to fire Joseph mid season.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So Baker Mayfield taking a giant step back in his second year then rebounding this year had nothing to do with it?

all the coach huh

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has Keim addressed the media about the season yet? I’ve heard from some of his close PA friends that he is PISSED, PISSED, PISSED at how Simmons was used this season. If not for Michael’s intervention, Keim wanted to fire Joseph mid season.

he should have. That’s good news

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta give them credit for acknowledging the Oline is important as well.

Not to be too hard on Simmons, but they drafted Wills and then signed Conklin. Thats having a real vision unlike whatever Keim is doing.

*Yes we got DHop for a steal, but as a few said at the time that doesnt solve all the other issues*

every single person on this board was raving about what a great off season it was.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
JAGS offered 4 years - $60M.

And there wasn't anyone on this board, if I recall correctly, who thought matching that was a good idea.

Bright guy, that you are - I'm sure you were the exception and can show us the posts to prove so.
Hey everyone on the board, if you’re paid to make those decisions, if you’re an nfl professional talent evaluator, raise your hand. Oh, no one? So an nfl professional thought that was a good idea? And it turned out it was? Huh. But certainly we shouldn’t expect keim to make such good assessments.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Texans MAYBE could have lessened the laughter of the Hopkins trade if they drafted Claypool. No idea why they didnt draft a WR with that pick.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m riding with The Bills this post season they seem like there having a lot of fun out there.

Bills or Ravens I hope win it all

that ravens defense... I won’t be shocked if I have nightmares about them tonight. They look dominant!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

im not anti keim. In fact, Ive thought Michael is the biggest issue, and your post just gave my long standing feelings some merit.

he’s the greatest guy who ever lived in his mind: a tuff prosecutor, a jet pilot, a political juggernaut in the community, and one of the greatest owners in the league... Jesus Christ spare me.

the dude is an entitled Brat, and a douche.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
im not anti keim. In fact, Ive thought Michael is the biggest issue, and your post just gave my long standing feelings some merit.

he’s the greatest guy who ever lived in his mind: a tuff prosecutor, a jet pilot, a political juggernaut in the community, and one of the greatest owners in the league... Jesus Christ spare me.

I don't get how someone can still have a control of a franchise after almost a century of failures

I can understand someone really like him cause he is very active in the community but he is a nfl owner, it's a competition with other franchises and winning should be the real aim

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey everyone on the board, if you’re paid to make those decisions, if you’re an nfl professional talent evaluator, raise your hand. Oh, no one? So an nfl professional thought that was a good idea? And it turned out it was? Huh. But certainly we shouldn’t expect keim to make such good assessments.

we couldn’t match it even if we wanted to

That was 2017 offseason we also had to pay Chandler Jones that year.

like I asked your brother please explain to me how your planning on paying Chandler Jones 80 million and CC 60 million in the same offseason

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bring up the Simmons situation to Keim & you could immediately fry an egg on his bald head. In Keim’s mind, Simmons was a plug & play guy from day 1. If he knew for a second that it would take 8+ games for Simmons to see real minutes, I doubt he would have drafted him at 8. And he’s not blaming Simmons for that. There’s bad blood between Keim & Joseph.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson