Doug Pederson

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Things change
Not now, and what has Pederson done this year which would make the Cards backtrack when his team basically was worst than ours. Philly fans are over the top but they cannot stand the guy. Yeah, he won them a Super Bowl but Whiz got us to the big dance too :)

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Pederson is a much better offensive mind than KK, but no way KK gives up play calling duties. I mean, the guy said that's basically the only thing he's good at. Would much rather have Pederson as the OC, but never going to happen with KK here.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not now, and what has Pederson done this year which would make the Cards backtrack when his team basically was worst than ours. Philly fans are over the top but they cannot stand the guy. Yeah, he won them a Super Bowl but Whiz got us to the big dance too :)
Understand, but huge difference between winning the SB & simply playing in one. Had we won that game, I’d still be watching a replay of it EVERY day. Instead, every time I see it on TV, I throw something at it:cool:

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes, He is exactly who Kliff needs.

I got a feeling he will be in AZ if the Eagles fire him.

Keim and Bidwill fired both the wr coach and qb coach, thats a big void to feel. And a warning to Kliff, they want to do it their way.

Peterson would get the max out of Murray and show Kliff how to gameplan and prepare at the NFL level

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, He is exactly who Kliff needs.

I got a feeling he will be in AZ if the Eagles fire him.

Keim and Bidwill fired both the wr coach and qb coach, thats a big void to feel. And a warning to Kliff, they want to do it their way.

Peterson would get the max out of Murray and show Kliff how to gameplan and prepare at the NFL level

No. He retired.

As for the rest... :shrug:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Understand, but huge difference between winning the SB & simply playing in one. Had we won that game, I’d still be watching a replay of it EVERY day. Instead, every time I see it on TV, I throw something at it:cool:

We paid $3800 for two tickets to be there and see it live. I have no desire to see it again.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Eagles are paying for their Super Bowl win with major cap issues. Pederson might want to walk on that mess. He can go back to KC as an assistant head coach or maybe be Eric Bieniemy's offensive coordinator if Bieniemy gets a head coach position. He'll have much better options than the Cardinals.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way we fire a former defensive coordinator that graduated to HC, to hire a different HC to be a defensive coordinator. If Joseph was going to get fired, it would have happened before last season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way we fire a former defensive coordinator that graduated to HC, to hire a different HC to be a defensive coordinator. If Joseph was going to get fired, it would have happened before last season.

Pederson was a QB, QB coach then OC before HC.

He's basically Kliff but with 11 years NFL experience, 2 SB rings (1 as HC) and a winning record.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Steve Keim and Bidwill need to fly Peterson out and see if he is willing to come on as a senior offensive assistant / Kliffs mentor

And back a brinks truck up to his house.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Damn - shocked they fired him straight up. Good for Wentz...he better step up.

Pederson shouldn't have a problem getting another HC job if he wants it.