Next year will just be a wasted year if they bring back KK

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You want me to you the difference?

Kliff has 8 failed years as a Head Coach! 8! And I didn’t even get into the details of his constant failure

A tiger rarely changes his stripes.
Sean McDermott - HC Buffalo Bills

2017: 9-7
2018: 6-10*

* loud calls from fans to fire him

2019: 10-6 (lost W-C to Texans)
2020: 13-3 (Bills win the first playoff game in 25 years)

KK

2019: 5-10-1
2020: 8-8

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You want me to you the difference?

Kliff has 8 failed years as a Head Coach! 8! And I didn’t even get into the details of his constant failure

A tiger rarely changes his stripes.

The final word from someone who thinks tigers can change their stripes! :lmao:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right, and that has precisely nothing to do with Budda and his future on this team.

If u don't have enough salary and draft picks u can find other sources from your valuable and replaceable players in order to give the best cast to your franchise qb

Or do u think it's hard to find a safety with 2 interceptions and just 20pass deflected in 4 years, who play couple of stellar game and being nothing special in the other 14

But I don't expect this organization being smart enough
Usually they try to trade players when is too late and maybe forced to cut them or let them go

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I want to see year #3 and I'm 99% sure that I will.

They're not splitting KK & KM, yet.

that doesn’t explain you think he can out coach those guys. it’s just telling why we’ll see the exercise in futility happen.

so, I’ll ask again, why would you take your chances with Kliff against the NFC West coaches? Because you’re forced to or because you believe he can coach at their level?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'll agree, KK is a wasted year next year. I never seriously expected him to get fired. But, it's pretty hard to feel good with 6 years of non-winning football, soon to be 7. And frankly, even with a new coach after next season, a likely 8 years.

2015 feels like eons ago.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that doesn’t explain you think he can out coach those guys. it’s just telling why we’ll see the exercise in futility happen.

so, I’ll ask again, why would you take your chances with Kliff against the NFC West coaches? Because you’re forced to or because you believe he can coach at their level?

The jury's still out.

I'll await the verdict.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If u don't have enough salary and draft picks u can find other sources from your valuable and replaceable players in order to give the best cast to your franchise qb

Or do u think it's hard to find a safety with 2 interceptions and just 20pass deflected in 4 years, who play couple of stellar game and being nothing special in the other 14

But I don't expect this organization being smart enough
Usually they try to trade players when is too late and maybe forced to cut them or let them go

I think I'll go with what professional observers and peers think of Budda, thank you very much.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since it appear that Kiem and KK are tied together, and next year may seal their fate, does Keim come out swinging for the fences in the offseason to save himself

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since it appear that Kiem and KK are tied together, and next year may seal their fate, does Keim come out swinging for the fences in the offseason to save himself

I think Keim is able cut off ties with his buddy coach to save his position in the organization

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Sean McDermott - HC Buffalo Bills

2017: 9-7
2018: 6-10*

* loud calls from fans to fire him

2019: 10-6 (lost W-C to Texans)
2020: 13-3 (Bills win the first playoff game in 25 years)

KK

2019: 5-10-1
2020: 8-8

Freddie Kitchens - HC Cleveland Browns

2019: 6-10

* Fired after only one season

Kevin Stefanski

2020: 11-5 + 1 playoff win

Kitchens was only given 1 season before getting the axe. I think 2 full seasons is enough for us to know KK doesn't have what it takes to turn this team into a championship caliber team, despite the small increases in wins per season. If the Browns' roster can put up an 11-5 season why can't ours? Answer: bad coaching

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Freddie Kitchens - HC Cleveland Browns

2019: 6-10

* Fired after only one season

Kevin Stefanski

2020: 11-5 + 1 playoff win

Kitchens was only given 1 season before getting the axe. I think 2 full seasons is enough for us to know KK doesn't have what it takes to turn this team into a championship caliber team, despite the small increases in wins per season. If the Browns' roster can put up an 11-5 season why can't ours? Answer: bad coaching

Well, KK will be getting a third to prove you right.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson