Wild Card Weekend Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We'd be drafting Trevor Lawrence and maybe getting Urban Meyer as HC. So it wouldnt be all bad :D
And we’d be chasing Murray for a decade while the Niners went on to win at least 3 more SB’s. So, yes, it would be bad.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The one good thing is that it would have had Keim on a ticket out of Az for sure.

Burrow would have been an options, maybe even Herbert so all wouldnt have been lost.
You’re forgetting that Murray would be eating our lunch for over a decade & the Niners would win multiple SB’s. We are the Cardinals. So even if we had Burrow or Herbert, we would never beat the Niners with Murray.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he’s a head case, but is Fournette a free agent at the end of the season? If his head is screwed on straight, he’s significantly better than Drake. And he can get you the tough yards on 3rd & short.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's a shame that the Seahawks are wasting Russell Wilson's prime years with consistently bad offensive lines. Wilson ended the season as the most sacked quarterback.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's a shame that the Seahawks are wasting Russell Wilson's prime years with consistently bad offensive lines. Wilson ended the season as the most sacked quarterback.
Its just the bad offensive line or he holding the ball too long?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m frustrated to learn that other nfl teams are allowed to have real nfl QBs as their backup QBs. Great job Keim/KK.
Looks like WFT got this guy prepared on short notice and he has some real skills.

OC had a game plan to get WR's open and with Heinicke being able to throw on the run they were working.

This kid has some real skills and made some really tough throws right on target.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think he’s a head case, but is Fournette a free agent at the end of the season? If his head is screwed on straight, he’s significantly better than Drake. And he can get you the tough yards on 3rd & short.
Yes, I believe so.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Signing him would be a big mistake, he would fail here due to lack of leadership and a HC that has little in the way of leadership skills. Fournette is doing good in TB because of a HC that has some leadership skills and veteran leadership in the players there.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This has been my thought all night long. Washington is on their 3rd stringer and he’s producing. SF beat us with a 3rd stringer. LA beat us with a first time starter.
I have to think it has something to do with coaching. Or in our case, a lack there of.

Let's not overstate: SF's offence produced 20 pts and LA 9.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'd go with the as good, cheaper alternative CHRIS CARSON (Seahawks)

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let's not overstate: SF's offence produced 20 pts and LA 9.
Exactly. And what did our offense produce with a combination of our starter and our backup? 12 and 7.
If we are supposed to have an offensive genius at the helm, don’t you think he should have been able to devise or scheme a way to out produce those Backup performances?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Signing him would be a big mistake, he would fail here due to lack of leadership and a HC that has little in the way of leadership skills. Fournette is doing good in TB because of a HC that has some leadership skills and veteran leadership in the players there.
Well, he definitely has that reputation. And I agree that we lack HC leadership BIG, BIG time. Unfortunately, many of these “talented” players do not possess ideal leadership skills. So what are we to do? This team needs talent in a big way. What good is it to draft a franchise QB & not put talent around him? Something has to give.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly. And what did our offense produce with a combination of our starter and our backup? 12 and 7.
If we are supposed to have an offensive genius at the helm, don’t you think he should have been able to devise or scheme a way to out produce those Backup performances?

Yup!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol Fournette had 390 rushing yards this season averaging 3.8 yards for carry
Not many touches fresh legs and mediocre results
3.8, is also his career average

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who do you guys got today, Ravens or Titans?

this one is tough for me to pick. Lamar Jackson is arguably the best player on the field, but we know they haven’t won in the playoffs yet or beaten the Titans.

On the other hand Tenn has a godawful defense. It took overtime to beat the Ravens in week 11. Can they beat this team a 3rd straight time? I mean they do match up well it seems but I feel like Baltimore has the edge in this one.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would go with a cheaper younger rookie

Carson is 26, healthy, runs hard and made a mere $2m in his last year under contract.

I could see a deal that fits in nicely.

Rather use my draft assets on W/O - CB - OL - LB (not necessarily in that order)

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who do you guys got today, Ravens or Titans?

this one is tough for me to pick. Lamar Jackson is arguably the best player on the field, but we know they haven’t won in the playoffs yet or beaten the Titans.

On the other hand Tenn has a godawful defense. It took overtime to beat the Ravens in week 11. Can they beat this team a 3rd straight time? I mean they do match up well it seems but I feel like Baltimore has the edge in this one.

No idea but I'm looking forward to it!