Wild Card Weekend Games

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seahawks are going to needed a drive and a special play by Wilson to win this game.

He's capable of doing it, but this looks tough.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really shame cards didn't make i bet they would have beat seattle :(

Im pulling for rams i fing hate pete carol chewing gum team lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly its the only thing that bothers me about Hopkins this past season. Maybe it was the coach not pushing him enough. However, even he didnt have continuous movement after the design of the play.
Exactly. It seemed as though they were content with just watching Murray use his legs once a play broke down.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Very good point. Our receivers just seem to lack instinct when it comes to getting open.
yes. big complaint for me all season. glad most posters see that too.

Receiver effort and chemistry with Kyler AFTER the play breaks down will be on the top of my list for things to observe over the first few games of next season. hoping for improvement

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Rams loss doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the Niners loss does. There was absolutely ZERO excuse to lose that game.
agreed but only to an extent. The niners were a superbowl team last year and despite the injuries, a wounded predator is still a predator. You dont lose that attitude.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. It seemed as though they were content with just watching Murray use his legs once a play broke down.
I think this is where the uptempo offense comes back to hurt you. I think it was @Cardsfaninlouky who mentioned in college you are rotating 8 wrs. Its possible that our guys just get tired easily. So they dont have the energy for the backyard plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA