Wild Card Weekend Games

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It hurts not seeing the Cardinals playing in this game. The top brass should had made the team all watch this game together. And remind them that should have been them playing today

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It hurts not seeing the Cardinals playing in this game. The top brass should had made the team all watch this game together. And remind them that should have been them playing today
You must be registered for see images attach

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As critical as everyone was of the Cardinals offense against this PHENOMENAL Rams D, the Seattle offense looks even worse than ours. Seattle offense getting pulverized!!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You absolutely have to have some success running the ball against this Rams D. Otherwise, you’re dead in the water.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Watching this game, I’m struck by how good KM is. Before he got hurt in the second Seattle game the Cards were actually in the conversation for the division title. This team needs to find a way to keep him healthy for an entire season (and yes, to beat LA).

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cant believe Cardinals arent in the playoffs. Wilson looking like a joker right now, granted things can change with Wilson but still

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They finally threw it to him and it ended up a pick 6.

Ha Ha ha

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After what I’ve seen of the Rams D today, I think this board, including myself, owe KK an apology:D. Me may have been too tough on him considering we played without Murray, Fitz, and Kirk.

These circumstances around the loss sucked more than anything else

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave