Cardinals part ways with WR coach David Raih and Tom Clements retires.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am wondering if this is a warning to Kliff from Keim and Bidwill.

Raih was always the guy right next to Kliff on the sideline that seemed to actually be helping him call plays.

I really don't think this is Kliff's call to can him unless their relationship recently soured.

Firing these two guys - the only two other people on the staff associated with play calling says to me they want Kliff to have complete ownership, or that they are going to bring someone else in.
If he was helping Kliff with play calls, he surely wanted to be fired, then...lol Nobody calls that many WR screens, with such a lack of talent, unless they want to be fired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is the signal of what we will see this offseason. It's like most of us assumed it would be....the three major players (SK, KK, and VJ) are getting one more year.

I'm ok with that, even though if I had to bet...i dont see things getting a ton better with this group.

They will replace some position coaches and go into next year on the hotseat. It has to be playoffs or bust next season.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the signal of what we will see this offseason. It's like most of us assumed it would be....the three major players (SK, KK, and VJ) are getting one more year.

I'm ok with that, even though if I had to bet...i dont see things getting a ton better with this group.

They will replace some position coaches and go into next year on the hotseat. It has to be playoffs or bust next season.

I'm really not OK with it, but I knew it would happen.

I don't ever want to go into a year knowing there is nearly no hope of success.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really not OK with it, but I knew it would happen.

I don't ever want to go into a year knowing there is nearly no hope of success.

yup. Same feeling I had going into a season with Sam Bradford and a Blegh coaching staff. I knew that was going to be an epic disaster.

same as I know next year, while not an epic disaster, will be a 7-8 win season and complete waste of another year of Kyler’s rookie deal that will probably be just bad enough to allow Miller Keim and KK to completely blow the next year as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Titanic year was 2018...certainly not 2020.

2018 was Hiroshima. we hit the iceberg after week 10 of 2020. If you think it’s fine to keep plowing ahead with some duct-tape fixes to a ship that’s got massive holes everywhere, and the captain of the ship is a literal drunk, that’s on you.

I’d rather jump ship now before it takes the entire team under... again in 2021.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave