Reaction score
What the grades mean
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
How does our top 5 players on defense compare to other teams? 64-75 seems pretty low and may speak to our talent level.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What the grades mean

Gotta love it when the numbers match your eyes. Easy to say that those were our best players this year.

I am curious, would be willing to share where Peterson graded?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Think so. Same reason CJ isnt listed.

I think the major takeway is the falloff of Budda Baker. He was in the high 80s a couple months back.

he was used wrong he needs to play downhill attacking the line. This is what’s so frustrating with Vance

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These numbers are pretty close to what I would expect, except Budda is lower than I would have thought and Murphy is higher.

Not many above average players actually which is a bit concerning. I bet the Rams D is mostly made up of above average guys.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
These numbers are pretty close to what I would expect, except Budda is lower than I would have thought and Murphy is higher.

Not many above average players actually which is a bit concerning. I bet the Rams D is mostly made up of above average guys.
I think it highlights what we know. Our difference makers on offense are Murray, Hopkins, and DJ. Edmonds as a role player. The rest of the guys are somewhere between average and slightly below.

On defense, Budda, Chandler, Reddick and Byron. Simmons has potential but needs more snaps and polish. Jalen needs to stay healthy and Banjo did an ok job filling in. The rest are replacement level guys who are what they are with the exception of the younger players.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
DJ Humphries played his arse off despite an interior OL which was in flux thanks to Cole not being strong enough physically or mentally to be an extended starter. Love what the man brings and dig his character!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does our top 5 players on defense compare to other teams? 64-75 seems pretty low and may speak to our talent level.

Seriously. Just look at the names on that list. Wow. Maybe I need to give Vance a little more credit.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The rest of the defense either didn’t get enough snaps to qualify, or fell below the average cutoff? That’s ridiculous. The entire defense needs a makeover

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Wirfs was always BPA over Simmons despite this board being so against it.

Jury is still out on that one. Also depends on Jones' development (and Simmons for that matter) but Beachum was solid this year. Not as good as Wirfs but solid.

If Wirfs was a G, he would have greater value to us.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Jury is still out on that one. Also depends on Jones' development (and Simmons for that matter) but Beachum was solid this year. Not as good as Wirfs but solid.

If Wirfs was a G, he would have greater value to us.
Disagree. Two OTs who can handle one-on-one responsibilities are incredibly valuable to interior line play. Easier double teams and easier ability to handle stunts.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Think so. Same reason CJ isnt listed.

I think the major takeway is the falloff of Budda Baker. He was in the high 80s a couple months back.

CJ isn't listed because he only had a 62.6 grade

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave