Why don't the arizona journalist ask kk the hard questions?

Reaction score
And when he doesnt answer a question..push him for an answer..
I dont think kent somers and bob mcmannaman are on the cardinals payroll..the other simpletons like kyle odgard and darren urban are on the pay roll and im sure would face serious job repercussions if they called him out.
Seriously..we the fans invest a lot of money and time into the cardinals and deserve real answers and accountability.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
I dont think kent somers and bob mcmannaman are on the cardinals payroll..the other simpletons like kyle odgard and darren urban are on the pay roll and im sure would face serious job repercussions if they called him out.
Seriously..we the fans invest a lot of money and time into the cardinals and deserve real answers and accountability.
They asked kk (not sure who asked),if he got an explanation on the non pass interference on d hop..
He said no..not yet!!
What the F***?
I think the coach can challenge that..
But i was going nuts
And if i care more about it them “our so called coach”..that is a problem.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

coaches don’t answer questions like that. There’s even a term “ Coach speak” everything right down the middle and bland.

NFL teams and athletes don’t really care about fans they make money if they go 0-16 or 16-0 that’s why Bill Sr never even tried to put a winner on the field.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
coaches don’t answer questions like that. There’s even a term “ Coach speak” everything right down the middle and bland.

NFL teams and athletes don’t really care about fans they make money if they go 0-16 or 16-0 that’s why Bill Sr never even tried to put a winner on the field.
May be, but mr b was frugal and never really saw the advantage of investing in the team with better facilities, personnel and team.
Mike gets it..

OP
OP
K
Reaction score

Some coaches do answer honestly

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They asked kk (not sure who asked),if he got an explanation on the non pass interference on d hop..
He said no..not yet!!
What the F***?
I think the coach can challenge that..
But i was going nuts
And if i care more about it them “our so called coach”..that is a problem.
You can no longer challenge PI

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
agree that AZ media is incredibly soft. I kept waiting all year for someone to ask Kliff “when do you think we will be able to give THIS team credit?” when he gives his weekly “you have to give them credit” response.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Apparently they'd rather stay on a player's good side. One local journalist challenged the team as to why Dhop only practices when he wants (or gets one day off even tho he's not a veteran). Dhop then picked a twitter fight with said journalist. :shrug:

And KK will only answer "positive" questions.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Apparently they'd rather stay on a player's good side. One local journalist challenged the team as to why Dhop only practices when he wants (or gets one day off even tho he's not a veteran). Dhop then picked a twitter fight with said journalist. :shrug:

And KK will only answer "positive" questions.
It sucks , but true