OT: JJ Watt apologizes to Deshaun Watson

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Imo its the thing that worries me about Keim. Deshaun Watson was incredible this year and it didnt matter at all. We all hope Kyler gets better, but how hopeless if it wont even matter.

Big offseason.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the front office isnt professionally run, everything else will falter.

Watson proved me wrong this year and looked like an upper echelicion qb consistently, and they still couldnt overcome the talent gap.

Really depresses me see how poorly Keim has looked in actually building a football team from the ground up and even if K1 takes the steps necessary, it could really all be wasted at the end of the day.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Imo its the thing that worries me about Keim. Deshaun Watson was incredible this year and it didnt matter at all. We all hope Kyler gets better, but how hopeless if it wont even matter.

Big offseason.

I’m pretty sure SK isn’t going to trade away Hopkins for a washed up running back, The Captain AND next years #1 and #2 for nothing oh and also trade Chandler Jones for Barkivious Mingo

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
JJ watt rubs me the wrong way, dude is fake as hell
“hold on, is my mic on? camera rolling? ok. “I’m sorry. We wasted one of your year.”. Crap. Can we roll that back? “we wasted one of your years”. Did you get good sound on that? Ok. I want that on all major sports networks running on a loop.”

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yea ummm no.... he is a stud on and off the field.
not denying that he has had a great career and does a ton in his community. he's just corny as hell, says a lot of stuff that sounds good to the fans & the media, but players hear it and know it's fake. many players have spoken on it, in fact.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
not denying that he has had a great career and does a ton in his community. he's just corny as hell, says a lot of stuff that sounds good to the fans & the media, but players hear it and know it's fake. many players have spoken on it, in fact.
They have? Can you provide a link or two? I’ve never heard that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have never heard that ever.... Got some links?? Sounds like sour grapes from jealous players to me.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They have? Can you provide a link or two? I’ve never heard that.
I can't find a direct link because 2 of them were talked about on podcasts. Taylor Lewan talked about it on his podcast, he said that JJ never talks without a mic on but when it's on he's all talk. Darius Butler responded to Watt's "you play hard all 16 games for the fans, don't come here if you don't want to play hard, ect" media speech by saying that a real leader would be saying that stuff in the locker room, not to the cameras. Pat McAfee has said a couple times that players see through the fake motivated stuff.

Taylor is the only one to actually come out and straight up say it, the others seem to beat around the bush. they know the majority of the fans love him, so they tread lightly it seems.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Call out your ownership for giving control to BOB & ruining franchise instead of questioning practice habits of jag teammates that will be out of league next season.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
his mantra is “if a good deed is done but there is not a camera or microphone to record it, does it count? No. No it does not.”

That said, regardless of him being an attention Ho, he’s helped a lot of people so who cares if he always wants credit? Lance Armstrong raised more money for cancer then any other cyclist would have. Sometimes, the ends justify the means

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2020 season: Lost NUK and gained David Johnson

4,823 passing yards (25th best all time)
33 passing touchdowns
7 interceptions
444 rushing yards
3 rushing touchdowns

Record 4-12

Ouch.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
2020 season: Lost NUK and gained David Johnson

4,823 passing yards (25th best all time)
33 passing touchdowns
7 interceptions
444 rushing yards
3 rushing touchdowns

Record 4-12

Ouch.
Excellent QB. Awful organization. No wonder he's potentially asking for a trade

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. This explains his tweet.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep.

Deshaun Watson posts a cryptic tweet after Texans hire Nick Caserio

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deshaun-watson-posts-cryptic-tweet-152653844.html

some things never change….

— Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) January 6, 2021

Wow. This explains his tweet.

I thought that tweet was towards injustice. I sure hope thats what Kyler was at least responding to.. because he put "taking notes"

Edit: Now Kyler has deleted his tweet @TaylorSwift

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose