Marvin Lewis anyone?

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The guy has a career record of 131-122

He is literally 0-7 in big game playoff opportunities. He is the epitome of average. He is not a good or even great coach.

Have watched many many many games over the years he has coached. His team are ill prepared and lack discipline. He is literally the last person I want to see hired as a HC here.

The Bengals were non existent as a professional football organization until Marvin Lewis came along.

He gets a lot of flack, but he is definently a good coach. But he is a better personnel manager

All of those Bengals Teams he has coached have been stacked personnel wise.

The most recent GM Duke Tobin has had very poor drafts since Marvin has left

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree...let’s remember he was the coach of the BENGALS
He had them competitive every year
The Bengals were non existent as a professional football organization until Marvin Lewis came along.

He gets a lot of flack, but he is definently a good coach. But he is a better personnel manager

All of those Bengals Teams he has coached have been stacked personnel wise.

The most recent GM Duke Tobin has had very poor drafts since Marvin has left

lol yea ok whatever you guys say...

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Phil Sims obviously must be following me on ASFN.... lol.
he just mentioned Marvin Lewis for possible HC candidate for open spots and also Ozzie Newsome to come out of retirement.

Pay Ozzie whatever he wants, bring in Marvin Lewis, and I think we have SB potential next year. I cringe to think of going into next year with same level of ineptness.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed! If you want to talk about a lack of discipline, look at Marvin Lewis's teams.

guys are complaining this team isn’t discipline and KK doesn’t hold guys accountable and now they want him fired for Marvin freaking Lewis

I mean Jesus you talk about penalties costing your team games. 0-7 in the playoffs

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave