Larry might be done

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I could see Larry getting into politics and possibly representing Arizona in the Senate eventually.

Dang! I couldn't imagine choosing to go into that political lifestyle. I wouldn't wish that on Larry.

Larry has a ton of options. I would like to see him on TV in some capacity, even not sports related.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Whole lotta nothing.

“Larry hasn’t made up his mind,” Buckner wrote after his initial tweet blew up. “The tweet was supposed to say, ‘If this is your last ride, thanks for the memories.’ The full tweet didn’t go through…my bad.”

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Larry does have a lot of options - he was quoted as saying his "2nd career is doing better than his 1st career." He has an ownership stake in the Phx Suns, as well as a real estate investor. He may do an occasional gig as a color analyst, but I don't see him doing that full time.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Whole lotta nothing.

“Larry hasn’t made up his mind,” Buckner wrote after his initial tweet blew up. “The tweet was supposed to say, ‘If this is your last ride, thanks for the memories.’ The full tweet didn’t go through…my bad.”

LoL, talk about back-pedaling.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still in shock that the Cards paid Larry $11M to play this year. Highway Robbery for a 37 year old WR!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA