This team is so soft

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All I need is the official statement that Keimy is back for for 2021. Waiting for it...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'll be heading into next year pessimistic that Kliff is not the answer. Hopefully I am wrong. We have a lot of talent yet we are flat, soft and just not very good.

This is fair! I think the consensus right now is that once the coaching carousel stops spinning, Kliff might be the worst head coach in the NFL. Clearly bottom 5 and clearly the worst in the division.

We have plenty of talent to compete for a Wild Card spot — which is what we did! But good teams don't get beaten by the Pats, Lions, Fins, and Rams. Those shouldn't be one-score games that opponents can sneak in and steal.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is fair! I think the consensus right now is that once the coaching carousel stops spinning, Kliff might be the worst head coach in the NFL. Clearly bottom 5 and clearly the worst in the division.

We have plenty of talent to compete for a Wild Card spot — which is what we did! But good teams don't get beaten by the Pats, Lions, Fins, and Rams. Those shouldn't be one-score games that opponents can sneak in and steal.
For everyone in the keep kk crowd, the bolded should be enough to get you to change your mind. It means the only way we succeed is if we significantly out-talent the rest of the division. And with keim at the controls, that just ain’t happening. It means we are at a significant disadvantage going into every year. A baseline disadvantage. And it keeps you in the 3 or 4 slot in the division.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
For everyone in the keep kk crowd, the bolded should be enough to get you to change your mind. It means the only way we succeed is if we significantly out-talent the rest of the division. And with keim at the controls, that just ain’t happening. It means we are at a significant disadvantage going into every year. A baseline disadvantage. And it keeps you in the 3 or 4 slot in the division.

Yes, but do you just spin the carousel every two years until you hit on the next Sean McVay? Eric Bienemy said "no" to an interview two years ago. We went on a league-wide coaching search in two consecutive years and landed on Steve Wilks and Kliff Kingsbury.

I think we have to get rid of Keim. That's the real answer.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we competed for the divison most of the year even with this roster so the coaching was okay except at the end it all fell apart. The niners were at a disadvantage all year or by seasons end it would look worse than it does. The rams have better talent and finished slightly better but should be much better IMO so I will give the cards that much.

However, when the niners are at full health next year and the rams and seahawks come back, nothing is getting easier.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have to put a * at the end of that.

In my opinion you have to consider a bunch of his rushing touchdowns in most other offenses would still have been touchdowns by a RB.

I don't think you can say 37 is enough for playoffs when you factor that in.
And you can say some of the tds he's missed out the last 7 weeks were forced runs to Drake. We could say in a traditional offense he gets those easy play action TD's that I saw happen a lot in the NFL yesterday.

Anyways is this a bunch?

22 yard TD vs. 49ers
21 yard TD vs. WFT
14 yard TD vs. WFT
12 yard TD vs. Dolphins
8 Yard TD vs. Eagles
15 yard TD vs. Bills

Not to mention the rabbit out of his hat runs vs. the Seahawks and Lions where nothing was there and he found the endzone.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes, but do you just spin the carousel every two years until you hit on the next Sean McVay? Eric Bienemy said "no" to an interview two years ago. We went on a league-wide coaching search in two consecutive years and landed on Steve Wilks and Kliff Kingsbury.

I think we have to get rid of Keim. That's the real answer.
I’m pretty sure everyone knows I’ve been a leader of the can keim bandwagon from early on. But I’d like the new gm to be a real gm and empowered to pick a good coach and not be saddled with kk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are right. I’m an ***** for calling him fat repeatedly. It’s a douche thing to tag on that has nothing to do with his massive warts as a GM or human being who routinely drives drunk, getting multiple DUIs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Judge much?

yup. I’m totally out of bounds calling him fat. Has nothing to do with his decision making which sucks both in and out of the game.

won’t apologize for calling a two-time DUI offender a drunk, especially when there’s word he was still regularly getting wasted at his favorite steak house a drunk pre-pandemic. When you put people’s lives in danger with regularity, you’re a piece of crap in my book.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Keim is probably a good guy. Its just his drafts can be infuriating.

Even Kyler who I'm a big fan of (but had my questions if you check my earlier posts) seems kind of throwing darts at the wall.
Otherwise why draft a really small WR (Isabella) for a small QB.

I'm caught hoping Keim has some big plan, but know he's crossing his fingers just as well.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure everyone knows I’ve been a leader of the can keim bandwagon from early on. But I’d like the new gm to be a real gm and empowered to pick a good coach and not be saddled with kk.

I don't think it is unusual or unfair to hire a GM and tell them to ride with the current coaching staff (head coach) for a year to start and then make decisions. They will have plenty of other staffing and roster decisions to make already, if they can give the existing coach a better roster and the coach still underperforms, then it's a clean decision.

That is why I want to replace Keim and worry about KK and the rest after next year unless information we aren't privy to determines otherwise.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't think it is unusual or unfair to hire a GM and tell them to ride with the current coaching staff (head coach) for a year to start and then make decisions. They will have plenty of other staffing and roster decisions to make already, if they can give the existing coach a better roster and the coach still underperforms, then it's a clean decision.

That is why I want to replace Keim and worry about KK and the rest after next year unless information we aren't privy to determines otherwise.
The issue is then you force the new gm to draft, sign free agents and make trades to fit the inherited coaches schemes and design. And those players may not be suited for another offense or defense that a new regime - one preferred by the new gm - would need to be successful. No, I think you have to go all or nothing in this situation.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Keim is probably a good guy. Its just his drafts can be infuriating.

Even Kyler who I'm a big fan of (but had my questions if you check my earlier posts) seems kind of throwing darts at the wall.
Otherwise why draft a really small WR (Isabella) for a small QB.

I'm caught hoping Keim has some big plan, but know he's crossing his fingers just as well.

Keim is from the York, PA area, as is BA. When BA was our HC, they would both come back here routinely & talk to groups in this area. They are BOTH super personable guys & generally adored in these neck of the woods. If and when he's ever let go, he will land on his feet with another organization. Love him or hate him, he's well respected in his field.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
yup. I’m totally out of bounds calling him fat. Has nothing to do with his decision making which sucks both in and out of the game.

won’t apologize for calling a two-time DUI offender a drunk, especially when there’s word he was still regularly getting wasted at his favorite steak house a drunk pre-pandemic. When you put people’s lives in danger with regularity, you’re a piece of crap in my book.

Yikes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose