3 - 5 - 8

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I know today sucks, because we had the season in the bag about a month ago and now we are on the outside looking in.

Is the big picture enough? We went from the worst team in the NFL (by a country mile) in 2018, to a nice upgrade in 2019, to a .500 team that made foolish mistakes in 2020.

We went from 3 wins, to 5 wins, to 8 wins.....and really could have had 10.....or 7 if the Hail Murray goes the other way.

I know Kingsbury made a ton of mistakes.....frustratingly so many.....but is firing him the best option and starting over? Who is out there that's an upgrade? Or could we start by improving the secondary (my major problems with 2020), get a WR upgrade and protect Kyler with a better O-line.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If I had to place a bet, that is the what I would say the spin would have been today from media. Its actually the exact opposite which makes me think they know something.

I would argue if everything behind the scenes was great, and you felt (or still felt) KK had "it" then we would have heard what you said above. On paper, it makes a lot of sense.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glaring needs are,

CB Need 2
WR Need a real # 2
Interior oline Need a couple.

Then of course OLBer if we can't keep Golden and Reddick. After yesterday I was not thrilled with Golden constantly losing outside contain.
Not sure Kennard is worth keeping.

Off season, FA will determine what else we need.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If KK stays he needs a vet NFL OC to reign him in and guide this offense into something more sustainable. Only way I want him back, can’t take another year of bipolar play calls

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson