Time to move on from Kingsbury

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kingsbury is going nowhere, too big a contract for Mikey to eat. Vance will also be back. After another season of mediocrity, Mikey will fire Kingsbury and the new head coach will want a different QB as Murray only fits a certain type of offense and it's not a traditional NFL offense so the team will end up looking for another QB. In fact don't be surprise if Murray decides to jump to baseball when Kingsbury gets canned.

I disagree with this. Kliff is a loser, and Kyler covers for him with his talent. For all we know Kyler knows, and maybe always has known, Kliff is a loser and would like to play for a different coach.

I think you give Kyler and winning coach and he goes all in and has a great career.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad decisions and bad play calling over the last two weeks make it impossible to defend him.

Changes need to be made. The no huddle needs to be greatly modified for situation purposes. Kyler needs to be under Center more. We need another bonafide threat at WR to pair up with Hopkins.

And can someone please explain to me why we would pay Hundley 2m or whatever only to bring in the “LEVELER” who absolutely stinks. Hundley flashed when he played last year and has been here two years only to be left to rot on the bench. Stupid, and I said so before today’s debacle.

And Kliff, stop saying at every post game interview, “ You got to give them credit. They had a great plan.” It means THEY had a better plan than us. Oh and BTW, it’s perfectly okay to blast your own team once in a while. And while we’re at it it’s okay to go for it on fourth down and then there are times it isn’t. Figure it out. Your off season has officially started.

This was a terrible collapse of what could have been a wonderful springboard going into next year. Instead we are left wallowing in questions of what to do next.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose