What loss hurts the most?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lions game - Kyler barfed that one away with turnovers and then missed an open Isabella. VJ's defense showing a sign of things to come.

Panthers game - Just the fact we didnt show up.

Seahawks game - The late throw from Kyler + Isabella not catching/attacking football.

Dolphin game - Very poor coaching decisions on offense/defense. Zane's big miss.

Patriots game - Zane 2: Electric Boogalo.

49ers game - CJ for MVP. Offense puts up 12.

Rams - Let Strev cook game

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All of them equally... all a comedy that you can just sit back and laugh in disgust
Agreed...Probably one of the biggest love/hate relationships I've had with a cards team in a loooooooong time.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Lions game - Kyler barfed that one away with turnovers and then missed an open Isabella. VJ's defense showing a sign of things to come.

Seahawks game - The late throw from Kyler + Isabella not catching/attacking football.

Dolphin game - Very poor coaching decisions on offense/defense. Zane's big miss.

That's 7 of our 8 losses right there.

Penalties and pansies. That's all I got right now. So frustrated.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This game because it was for a place in postseason.

Kliff crapped the bed (like he always does) with 7mins left with his porous conservative playcalling & use of timeouts while his team on life support. I still can’t get over the option run call on 3rd & 18 with his wounded QB :bang:.

That one call alone should get him fired if Michael was a realist!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we have like 5 losses all by 1 score. Zane and Kirk cost is multiple games. I don’t ever need to see either again.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Obviously today's game hurt the most....Patriots is probably the one we should have had. Woulda coulda shoulda
Go Cards

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The reality is that the Cards are an 8 & 8 team. That is what we are. We have improved from last year but still have lots of changes to make.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we have like 5 losses all by 1 score. Zane and Kirk cost is multiple games. I don’t ever need to see either again.
Dont post that .....it shows growth
And goes against the current Narrative

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man if he just caught that pass vs. the Patriots.
This game because it was for a place in postseason.

Kliff crapped the bed (like he always does) with 7mins left with his porous conservative playcalling & use of timeouts while his team on life support. I still can’t get over the option run call on 3rd & 18 with his wounded QB :bang:.

That one call alone should get him fired if Michael was a realist!
Only blame I have for Kliff for this game is not activating Hundley. Against this Rams defense and a QB comin off injury you needed 3 active.

No idea what Keim was thinking bringing in Strev. Looked like a guy who was a backup in the CFL.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Losing to the Rams for the 8th straight time with a playoff berth is disgusting. All of us on this board (Arizona Wildcat Fans in particular :))have been through hell this past year and would have liked another week of football. Would have been nice.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The reality is that the Cards are an 8 & 8 team. That is what we are. We have improved from last year but still have lots of changes to make.

That's reality with incompetent coaching. This team had an easy 10 or 11 wins with a real coach.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

And just think. If we had only won one of those games, we would be in the playoffs.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy thing is that I saw a 7-9 to 9-7 season.

Never thought that my prediction would absolutely rip my heart out like it did.

I said 8-8

I don’t really see this amazing roster other guys are seeing

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

did it really though? I’m surprisingly calm right now. After last week’s complete and utter debacle you could just see this coming and today was just comical.

it was a pupu platter for the entire second half of the season... Is Kyler soft question? Let’s make a back up QB look like a stud/let’s have some of the worst playing calling I’ve ever seen/let’s see laughable 3rd down D.

Normally I’m really sad at the end football season but I actually had enough of this slop this year.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man if he just caught that pass vs. the Patriots.

Only blame I have for Kliff for this game is not activating Hundley. Against this Rams defense and a QB comin off injury you needed 3 active.

No idea what Keim was thinking bringing in Strev. Looked like a guy who was a backup in the CFL.

hit him dead center right between the numbers and add to that Zane missed field goal that’s 10 points in a 3 point game

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this one hurts the most. if we win, we are all celebrating a playoff berth right now. depressing.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
did it really though? I’m surprisingly calm right now. After last week’s complete and utter debacle you could just see this coming and today was just comical.

it was a pupu platter for the entire second half of the season... Is Kyler soft question? Let’s make a back up QB look like a stud/let’s have some of the worst playing calling I’ve ever seen/let’s see laughable 3rd down D.

Normally I’m really sad at the end football season but I actually had enough of this slop this year.
Nah.... I'm sad.

Sad at missing out on one more week of football.
Sad that Kyler hobbled to the finish line in LA for the second straight season.
Sad that McVay just seems to teabag K2 every time they face off.
Sad that we have the worst coach in the division.
Sad that Kyler had the choice to come back in earlier but chose to stay out till the 4th quarter. (Kliff said it was his choice in the presser, and there was zero chance of a bigger injury)
Sad that we lost to Detroit, Cam, Beathard, & Wolford for the playoffs.
Sad that I will have 4 months of little optimism. Im guessing we give Keim and KK a mulligan for Covid.

Beating the Rams, and atleast playing the Hawks in the divisional round would have given me optimism. This is just crushing to me.

I get that we were watching a slow motion train wreck in progress...... but damn man....... This sucked.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This gm and the lions u have to win theze gms!!!!

Cards have bright spots in hop murray jones but they have a ton of holes to fill....

Hurts to cards on one of toughest divisions

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep I had us at 8-8 to 10-6. I expected us to sweep the Rams so that is it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose