Brett Hundley

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Somewhat gimpy, questionable qb to start and you don't have the guy that can easily plug and play into the offense as the backup? Yes, that's some seriously strange and horrible decision making skills imo.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who in their right mind thought that Chris streveler was better than Hundley???? It is a fireable offense! We all know Kliff will be back even if he shouldn’t be. Expect more of the same mediocrity in 2021. This organization has never been great at accountability.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Bretts pending domestic abuse charges may have something to do with him being inactive all season.... anyone know the status of that issue?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fire everyone at 8am tomorrow. Mike Bidwill needs a whole new group of friends.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Inactive x16. Got paid for an opt-out level performance! Congrats to you Brett...... Take another bow!

cfdesign-91

Reaction score
Agree he should have been QB2. But not just in week 17. The minute KK decided Streveler wasn’t seeing the field back in week 3-4 he should have been backup. What happened if KM got hurt in one of the last few games? It’s the same issue and should have been brought up a month ago c

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hundley was the better choice.

KK needs to come out and explain why he didn't have him on the active roster.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This was bothering me all season. If we weren’t even going to use him then we should have flipped him to the Cowboys when they were down to a no namer. He played under McCarthy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking back, I wonder if Brett Hundley had anything in common with Eno Benjamin because neither saw the field last season. I guess I'm being a bit caustic.

These are two players that theoretically should have have received playing time. I can better under the reasons for one player not seeing the field than both.

Some have said Eno couldn't pass block or play special teams. Then what was Hundley's problem?

Forgive if it is a rehash but it's still on my mind.