Ok, I was wrong.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kingsbury needs to go. I think he will end up having a very Norv Turner-esque career at best. Sad. Everything about today was pathetic. Kingsbury and Murray should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Bring back Bowles as HC unless Tampa wins it all and Arians retires and they elevate Bowles.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kingsbury needs to go. I think he will end up having a very Norv Turner-esque career at best. Sad. Everything about today was pathetic. Kingsbury and Murray should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Bring back Bowles as HC unless Tampa wins it all and Arians retires and they elevate Bowles.
I'm with you baby.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff had a horrible game. But we're no Jacksonville....VJ is the one to go
3rd downs are what has killed us constantly. Also 2 Ref no calls that did us no favors
Go Cards

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff had a horrible game. But we're no Jacksonville....VJ is the one to go
3rd downs are what has killed us constantly. Also 2 Ref no calls that did us no favors
Go Cards
The D gave up 9 points when the offense couldn’t do anything. Joseph sucks abd needs to go but he didn’t lose this game. This was the offensive coaching and Murray.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even close to those teams...cmon

the end to this season was embarassing. I don’t know what to tell you if you think this ship is going in the right direction and we have the captain to steer us there.

2 Playoff Appearances, 1 playoff win in... SEVEN YEARS.

that’s abject failure for any team except the laughingstocks of sports.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
By all means, let’s let Miller Keim put together another joke of a team. That’s worked great the last five years on not having a winning record.
I’m a Miller guy myself, so I like to imagine keim drinks something gross, like bud light

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the end to this season was embarassing. I don’t know what to tell you if you think this ship is going in the right direction and we have the captain to steer us there.

2 Playoff Appearances, 1 playoff win in... SEVEN YEARS.

that’s abject failure for any team except the laughingstocks of sports.
Those magical years were all Palmer & BA, to boot