Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I completely disagree.

If you are fragile...... Pain tolerance becomes even more of an issue.

Being fragile is a combination of bad sports medicine, combined with personal mindset. The Suns training staff made that abundantly clear throughout the early part of this decade with players like Grant Hill.

Pain Tolerance is what allows some players to perform regardless of the bumps and bruises.

Kyler may be fragile....... He may also be extremely intolerant of pain. That combo is what usually keeps players out for 2 quarters only to come back in, look somewhat like they are playing at 75%..... running option plays.

Agreed. Kyler Murray was “hurt” not “injured.” I remember Byron Leftwich being carried down the field by his offensive line to run a play when he couldn’t walk when he was at Marshall. Some players have a complete desire to win through pain. I don’t get that from K!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
KK does almost seem like he wants to be fired. But he won’t be. Next year is going to be a total waste because bidwill is not going to do what needs to be done.
This is my lament. I feel like next year will just be a lame duck season.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Murray absolutely could have taped up and came back earlier, even before half time. The whole team is a joke. No leadership, undisciplined. No one cared about making the playoffs. Blow it up.

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
And still if the refs call the game right we probably win.

i feel you brother, but this has forever been a problem for the cardinals. If we get away with 3-5, another 22-35 go against us. It is what it is.

but it doesn’t make up for this putrid performance. This team quit on klingsbury. Enough is enough with this BS experiment.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Old man Bidwill was a horrible owner, but he would fire KK. Michael is a puss.
No he wouldn’t have. He wouldn’t have eaten a contract of a guy who went 8-8 and was alive for a playoff berth last week of year. I think that’s revisionist history.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Did Isabella play at all today? I don’t recall seeing him a single time. From healthy scratch to actively invisible?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Murray absolutely could have taped up and came back earlier, even before half time. The whole team is a joke. No leadership, undisciplined. No one cared about making the playoffs. Blow it up.

The culture of the team is all a product of the man in charge. Undisciplined, no passion.
KK is more interested in looking good (see draft day pic).
Put on some socks and grow some balls Kingsbury. Hopefully he is gone but I doubt it.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The culture of the team is all a product of the man in charge. Undisciplined, no passion.
KK is more interested in looking good (see draft day pic).
Put on some socks and grow some balls Kingsbury. Hopefully he is gone but I doubt it.

idk man... the media isn’t holding back. Listen to post game on 98.7

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No he wouldn’t have. He wouldn’t have eaten a contract of a guy who went 8-8 and was alive for a playoff berth last week of year. I think that’s revisionist history.
Bill was definitely the cheapskate, so you’re probably right. But, he did fire a few coaches with .500 or better records. Charley Winner was fire after going 8-5-1 in 1970. Like this year’s team, they lost their last couple games & didn’t make the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA