You Are the Owner. What do you do?

Who do you fire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All 3. Keim goes because of poor drafting and poor coaching decisions causing a chain from the top down. If Keim stays KK still needs to go and I don’t see VJ staying under the new regime unless it’s a young college coach again.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bidwill is not going to fire anyone consequential. Keim will stay on until ADub is ready and the losing continues in 2021 also.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If money was not a consideration, I would say all 3. Given the insane fortune that Bidwill has had to pay to McCoy, Bradford, Wilks, etc etc. I do assume money is an issue. They need to go in this order: 1. Keim 2. Vance 3. K2

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate to say it but they are all staying. With no OTAs, the injuries they had, these will be the excuses Bidwill will give himself to keep all 3.

But if I were the owner, I'd fire both Kliff and Vance.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Realistically nobody is getting fired it’s just not going to happen.

They won’t give up on KK this soon.

we need upgrades in talent plain and simple we just played a game with a backup QB and missing 2 of our starting 3 WRs

continue to build the line, out with the old in with the new. The old being Fitz, Peterson, Hicks and Drake and Cole. If you wanna cut Kirk to send an example I’m perfectly fine with that.

you wanna fire Vance I’m good with that I honestly think it’s what happens to make an example. Like a warning shot type thing. Even though defense wasn’t the problem today(only gave up 6 points on two field goals)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I hate to say it but they are all staying. With no OTAs, the injuries they had, these will be the excuses Bidwill will give himself to keep all 3.

But if I were the owner, I'd fire both Kliff and Vance.
Sadly, I agree this is the very likely result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The coaches HAVE to go! If Michael Bidwill can’t see that when we’re down 11 & 6+ mins left & Kliffs play calls during that sequence, he just doesn’t understand the game or want success for his families franchise! A true QB option on 3rd & 18 with your hobbled QB? Are you freakin kidding me? I’ve never been more hot as a Cards fan after a loss

Kliff that BS was inexcusable Coach Bro!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire coaching staff sans maybe kugler needs to go.

and the guy who put all those staffs together just gets another pass... after putting a disastrous roster and terrible offensive coaching staff in the last regime?

AND after that fat POS got busted for a reckless DUI... on a major holiday no less?!

wiping the coaching staff is nothing but window dressing if Miller Keim gets to keep picking atrocious coordinators and head coaches and draft picks.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All three will stay, IMO.

As to what I would do it would all depend on who is available and would actually come here.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I’M the owner all 3. Bidwill MAYBE fires Vance but I won’t count on it. Probably status quo for another year.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and the guy who put all those staffs together just gets another pass... after putting a disastrous roster and terrible offensive coaching staff in the last regime?

AND after that fat POS got busted for a reckless DUI... on a major holiday no less?!

wiping the coaching staff is nothing but window dressing if Miller Keim gets to keep picking atrocious coordinators and head coaches and draft picks.

I doubt you would want anyone holding you to this standard a couple of years after a DUI that you did the time and paid the fine for.

Or, maybe you know he is still boozing? If he is, then please share how you know. That obviously could justify your name calling.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At most Vance gets fired. Window dressing and nothing more.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This dude...... Just double down on yourself.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt you would want anyone holding you to this standard a couple of years after a DUI that you did the time and paid the fine for.

Or, maybe you know he is still boozing? If he is, then please share how you know. That obviously could justify your name calling.

it’s all part of it, AJ. First, it was his SECOND DUI. That shows me someone who doesn’t give a crap or learn their lesson. And we’ve had posters here (people I trust) say he was still being seen drunk at his favorite steakhouse after the DUI.

why people are defending this piece of crap both as a human and as a GM is beyond me.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it’s all part of it, AJ. First, it was his SECOND DUI. That shows me someone who doesn’t give a crap or learn their lesson. And we’ve had posters here (people I trust) say he was still being seen drunk at his favorite steakhouse after the DUI.

why people are defending this piece of crap both as a human and as a GM is beyond me.

Then you know more than I do.

If he is an alcoholic, he needs to step down and get help. Life is more important than any NFL GM job.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
It has to start with Keim. No way any candidate with options is going to sign up to be Keim’s next fall guy.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJ was the coach who looked more competent of the two towards the end. Boy, this franchise sucks.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr