I hear the sound of Michael Bidwill Hammering Checks to Vance, Kliff and Keim

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The only person who has a sliver of a chance of getting fired tomorrow is Vance Joseph.

In principle, Keim shouldnt be allowed to hire his 4th HC after firing 2 (and potentially forcing the other to "retire").

There's nothing Kliff has showed me that says he can improve as a coach. He looks overwhelmed by everyone he goes against. Even the games he's won, such as Philly, he's looked outmatched calling plays and managing clock.

If I'm Bidwill, I clean house tomorrow, but knowing Bidwill, that wont happen.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The only person who has a sliver of a chance of getting fired tomorrow is Vance Joseph.

In principle, Keim shouldnt be allowed to hire his 4th HC after firing 2 (and potentially forcing the other to "retire").

There's nothing Kliff has showed me that says he can improve as a coach. He looks overwhelmed by everyone he goes against. Even the games he's won, such as Philly, he's looked outmatched calling plays and managing clock.

Keim has cost Bidwill a literal fortune with his decisions. Even if Bidwill was the one who made a few of the decisions going into the Wilks regime, Keim has been the Chief Operating Officer.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fans can 't fire the Bidwills?
I mean we blame everyone but the end of the day they have the control of the franchise

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we could fire the Bidwills, the franchise would have been gone in 2004. Michael is a standup guy with too much faith and loyalty in losers like Keim.

Ah ok, so we don't have to complain about this continue failure cause he is a stand up guy and loyal to his bad decisions
Yes not matters what the final score is it's great to root for a perennial bad team

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score

You hit the nail on the head. There is nothing Kliff has showed to give us hope. His offense is offensive.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If Kliff isn’t gone after that fiasco of play call sequences with 7mins left then the organization has bigger issues!

Kliff wtf are doing Coach Bro?

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Ron Wolfley just went off for several minutes on how “there are more questions than answers” and went on a bit of a tirade. There are too many problems to fix than there should be. From upper management to the coaching staff

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know the reality of paying fired coaches...but if you're Bidwill are you gonna keep throwing good money after bad? He has to pay them next year anyway...do you want them negatively impacting KM and the team another year?

We are now getting to the point in KM's rookie deal where we HAVE to have some solid, core draft picks hit because we will need cheaper talent around him. You might be able to go "all in" one more year, but with the down cap and the complete disaster of coaching we have seen in the 2nd half of the year....do we think next year is going to be a SB run?

I say clean house.

Start to plan for Kyler's prime. Next year you bring in the right GM and the right coach...and you let them make some team altering moves. Fitz leaves, PP leaves, maybe other moves as well. You build something that can be competitive in the NFC west for all of Kyler's 2nd contract.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

I think you’re right about the coaches status.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
VJ and Kliff have done alright given they have had no young talent to work with except Kyler tbh

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No one will be fired this season. Will end up 7-10 next season and they will clean house. This stench will continue into 2022..

I hope Bidwill family sells this team for 10 billion dollars and ride off into sunset as "winners". Your fortune brought you everything including happiness but not a Superbowl.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
This thread is another perfect example of why this board feuds about the constant negativity.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No one will be fired this season. Will end up 7-10 next season and they will clean house. This stench will continue into 2022..

I hope Bidwill family sells this team for 10 billion dollars and ride off into sunset as "winners". Your fortune brought you everything including happiness but not a Superbowl.
No no, it's worse. We'll go 7-10 next season, but will have extended KK in the offseason, so Bidwill and Keim will claim it's a blip and we'll have them again for another season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No no, it's worse. We'll go 7-10 next season, but will have extended KK in the offseason, so Bidwill and Keim will claim it's a blip and we'll have them again for another season.
I think they may pick up his 5th year option, but if we get murdered next week, I doubt they extend him.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think they may pick up his 5th year option, but if we get murdered next week, I doubt they extend him.
The bigger question would be when Kyler tells the team he will not take a snap without a deal after looking at Lamar and Mayfield. If I am Kyler's agent I would not allow Kyler to even communicate with team and enter the training facility without a contract.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The bigger question would be when Kyler tells the team he will not take a snap without a deal after looking at Lamar and Mayfield. If I am Kyler's agent I would not allow Kyler to even communicate with team and enter the training facility without a contract.

And he has the “I will just play baseball” card as well. He has all the chips in this negotiation

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
They all should go but Keim will stay. Kliff is gone if we lose next week. Lots of bitching about Kliff coming out the front office.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And he has the “I will just play baseball” card as well. He has all the chips in this negotiation
Yup. Bidwill needs to find the 150 millions dollars to put into escrow. This equation will also go into firing any coaches. This one of the reasons why they will not fire anyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose