Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What’s LA’s excuse? They’re missing their leading rusher, passer, receiver, and are an NFL offense still.

They have a great offensive line and still have very good weapons. Top2 coach in the league, too. And they got to practice all week.

On top of all our problems it is three brutal no calls that sealed our fate.

yep; ref luck has been worth 20 points today. Crazy unlucky.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your actually dishonoring the legacy of Skorp..... Who wanted more from us. A better forum. Which, in my opinion, is even worse.

I have also cursed. It's tough to not do..... And I will probably continue. But I won't be sarcastic or snarky about the origin of the rule.

What do you mean by that??? And I dont get what you are saying, as in you think cussing should be allowed more?

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Your actually dishonoring the legacy of Skorp..... Who wanted more from us. A better forum. Which, in my opinion, is even worse.

I have also cursed. It's tough to not do..... And I will probably continue. But I won't be sarcastic or snarky about the origin of the rule.
Even worse..exactly

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Drake running as if just heard we need to win to go to the playoffs. Where was that all year

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It is possible that Kliff will take the fall for Kyler not going back in.

I would buy it honestly....... Kliff has lost all of my faith and patience. Now he goes to him when he is truly desparate.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They should sit Drake for 3 quarters and play him in the 4th. That's when he gets most his yards.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What do you mean by that??? And I dont get what you are saying, as in you think cussing should be allowed more?
I'm saying we should all honor Skorp's legacy and wishes.

Maybe I worded it poorly, but dishonoring Skorp is not tolerated IMO.

I.E. NO CUSSING ON THIS BOARD

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They have a great offensive line and still have very good weapons. Top2 coach in the league, too. And they got to practice all week.

yep; ref luck has been worth 20 points today. Crazy unlucky.
I’m confused did the cardinals not practice all week? Why do you keep bringing up that we didn’t practice? Their offensive line is missing their LT too. Forgot to mention that. Their coach coached to his QBs strengths, Streveler was still running the same offense as Kyler runs minus doing it under center. He needs to run a different offense because he’s not the same QB