Keim and Kliff's The Walking Dead 2021 season

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This program is dead.

Streveler should be QB3. Huntley should have been the backup. This could not ascertained in 17 weeks is a testament to ability of the Head Coach.

Losing on game plan, prep and execution two weeks in a row makes this a done deal and nail in the coffin. Murray's injury is a nice cupcake excuse.

First round draft pick is on sidelines. Most other draft picks are backup caliber. Need three starters on OL. Need two starting caliber receivers. Defense well is bad but not as bad as the offense has been for two weeks with everything on the line. Need LBers, CBs. And the list goes on.

This game has the 2015 Panthers playoffs game feel. You could see the dip at the peak. Though Keim and Kliff will never reach the those 2013,2014,2015 seasons.

Keim and Kliff will back for The Walking Dead 2021 season. Good luck to you if your are a fan of either of them.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff said they watched 300 snaps of Wolford for game planning. He looks like a Pro Bowler.

And your hand picked QB flat out sucks.

Your WR#2 was partying with playoffs on the line to be deactivated

Your offensive leader flips the official in the game.

Yeah, this is going great!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I honestly would be more than ok with Keim and Kliff being gone tomorrow morning. The lack of discipline is cultural and the whole place needs to be cleaned out.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I honestly would be more than ok with Keim and Kliff being gone tomorrow morning. The lack of discipline is cultural and the whole place needs to be cleaned out.

Keim needs to go. Absolutely and astoundingly. I can live with Kliff for another year, but I will have a complete lack of faith in the organization if Keim is retained

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim needs to go. Absolutely and astoundingly. I can live with Kliff for another year, but I will have a complete lack of faith in the organization if Keim is retained
Keim will be back but he should not be.

2021 will be like Patricia/Quinn mandate. Looking at the talent, division, coaching and leadership, it will be a Walking Dead Season..

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best buds are hard to come by. We shouldn't hold our breath.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim and Kliff will be on the hot seat, we will see if anybody gets fired this year ...

I'm not so sure about now... D gave up 9 points and they will point at that.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My guess is the team fires someone fairly inconsequential, Tom Clement or Billy Davis or someone like that. For all the cries for Kingsbury to be fired the chances of that are about zero.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After that play FIRE KK tonight that play, and we punt. I am don’t with this clown show of a head coach.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did he freaking Punt?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He punted on the Season.

Kliff punted on the season.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Mikey B won't do anything and we'll get this same pile of garbage next year... we're just delaying the inevitable, it's not IF KK will be fired it's when, looks like 2022 we'll be starting from scratch once again

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mikey B won't do anything and we'll get this same pile of garbage next year... we're just delaying the inevitable, it's not IF KK will be fired it's when, looks like 2022 we'll be starting from scratch once again
True. The stadium side business is down too due to pandemic. Bidwill is not going to fire Kliff and eat the salary again similar to gap integrity guy Wilks.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
My bet is everyone comes back.

My opinion is that no one has much factual basis that we can expect things to change until we see it.

Expect the same type of offseason.

Same type of short-sighted draft picks.

Same meh free agents.

Same average offensive line.

Same undisciplined team.

Same game plans and offense.

Same defense that hemorrhages yards regardless of the QB they are playing against.

When/If they do people can buy back in it will have to be because Keim, Kliff and Vance have shown something different. I nor anyone else should have much faith that will happen.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The fact Arians retired, drank on the boat at his lake house, felt bored, unretired, called plays on TV, decided to get back to coaching, coached a QB who had eye problems to 7-9 record and makes playoffs with another before Cardinals could even sniff a winning season, tells everything about the state of this franchise.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My opinion is that no one has much factual basis that we can expect things to change until we see it.

Same meh free agents.

Same undisciplined team.

Same defense that hemorrhages yards regardless of the QB they are playing against.

When/If they do people can buy back in it will have to be because Keim, Kliff and Vance have shown something different. I nor anyone else should have much faith that will happen.

i agree wholeheartedly. There has to be a philosophical change at least. Scrap the 95% no huddle idea. Use is strategically. Put Kyler under center more. Get a bonafide #2 receiver. Kirk is no better than #3wr.
Send Kliff to Coaching in the Nfl 101 so he can understand when it is okay to go for it on 4th down and when it’s not okay.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Same meh free agents.

Same undisciplined team.

I agree. I don’t think Mike B has the foresight or bank account to make the moves necessary. Great decision makers are forward thinkers. They see the writing on the wall before it’s obvious. I don’t think that is Mike B. I think he needs to be bludgeoned with facts before he makes a move.

can anyone point me in the direction of an unproven coach heading into a season where he was on the hot seat that turned it around with that team and became a perennial winner?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is the team fires someone fairly inconsequential, Tom Clement or Billy Davis or someone like that. For all the cries for Kingsbury to be fired the chances of that are about zero.

the comedy of this will be firing defensive coaches who just gave up 9 and 19 points the last two weeks while the offense scored a whopping 19 points total.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA