Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dude..... No he isn't.

High ankle sprains.... which I think he has a low ankle sprain...... But HIGH ankle sprains are a pain tolerance issue. Look at Cam Akers.

If there was ANY chance that playing increases his likelihood of injury, he wouldn't be in.

Blocked FG. Fitting.
A lot of players wouldn’t even come back...spare me HE IS PLAYING HURT LIKE HE SHOULD AND YOU STILL QUESTIONING HIS TOUGHNESS

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude..... No he isn't.

High ankle sprains.... which I think he has a low ankle sprain...... But HIGH ankle sprains are a pain tolerance issue. Look at Cam Akers.

If there was ANY chance that playing increases his likelihood of injury, he wouldn't be in.

Blocked FG. Fitting.

Dude stop. It’s so easy to sit on your couch and question NFL players toughness.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, we didn’t want it, didn’t try for it, weren’t ready for it, and didn’t deserve it. This has been some real bad football from an organization known for bad football.

This Kliff experiment should be over. He doesn’t have it and doesn’t learn.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
And that's why you shoulda kept your mouth shut Hopkins. You were wrong and you cost the team twice because if it.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s the NFL. When you lose an elite starting QB, you generally get beat badly.
Has some merit but this team has laid multiple eggs against teams decimated by injuries to their starters.

Wolford today. Nuff said.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Field goals are not part of Kingsbury’s job description

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
That’s it, I am out. EAD, Kliff! Kick rocks, Vance. Sayonara, Keim. Good riddance, PP.

6-3 to 8-8. Great job, losers. To think I wasted good money on the NFL package for this trash. Without the NFC East, this would’ve been a 10-11 loss season.

NFC East plus the Jets. That's almost a guaranteed 5 wins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA