ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have 125 yards of total offense.

If Kyler isn't back in I'm off to bed.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Defensive TO? JFC
Meh we won’t need it. Hell just use on if the many others he’s saved from other games. That’s the only reason why I think he just burns through them every week. Or he’s a basketball coach and gets 8 per game

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So whose fault is this? You’re defending Vance and kk. Must be the special teams and quality control coaches who have unleashed this debacle.

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ANYONES FAULT! Why are you so obsessed with blaming people? Kyler got hurt. That’s that. Same thing would happen to Packers/Seahawks/Bills etc.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There is no correlation from season to season in terms of finishing weak or strong, but keep spewing narratives that sound “correct” to you.
Show your work please. Coaches, writers and tv guys seem to think so. You know, the professionals.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero leadership ANYWHERE on this team.

QB and WR? Nope. Both of them are IMMENSELY talented, but not leaders. That 15 yard add on to the already good PI call on Hop effectively ended the game.

Defense? Patrick Peterson? I mean... come on. Only people dumb enough to be Covid Deniers are still supporting this washed up primadonna.

Coach? Not one idiota.

been saying it for last six weeks. There are ZERO leaders on this team including the head coach. Uninspired and undisciplined play with no change in sight. I want a coach who will inspire and also PUT THE FEAR of GOD into them as well

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Does he ever get well? I hope he has good insurance. None of the hits that knocked him out were particularly vicious. This is the NFL. By week 10 everybody is playing hurt.

Do you ever understand things? You don’t think he will play next year?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tbh I’m not even watching the game. I following the score and that’s about it, a lot less stressed out .