Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Come on D. I think Vance gets canned but it’s gotta be more than that. These last 8 games have been embarrassing

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really can’t believe that I wasted in another entire afternoon watching this ********… You would think at the end of the first half I would’ve learned my lesson and just went and done something different like went for a hike.... sighhhhh

Battered Fan Syndrome. Don’t worry Shane. We’re all in this together.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There are those 8-8 teams where you look forward to the next season. This team cratered like no other. Not only aren’t they going out on a high note, they are limping off in the most embarrassing manner possible.

There is no correlation from season to season in terms of finishing weak or strong, but keep spewing narratives that sound “correct” to you.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
It’s very simple: Kyler got hurt, struggled when he played hurt, and that’s how you finish up 2-6.
Does he ever get well? I hope he has good insurance. None of the hits that knocked him out were particularly vicious. This is the NFL. By week 10 everybody is playing hurt.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He may be coming in

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Got to admit, the Murray and Tebow commercial is pretty funny.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Coaches all have built in excuses for this loss and the organization will buy hook line and sinker because this failure is ultimately on them.

everyone on the 98.7 pregame was saying if we don’t win, there will be changes.

I can only hope those changes don’t stop at VJ. I want to see this whole staff fired.